Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation Empty
PostSubject: November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation   November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:58 am

http://rockrunrecreation.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=23&page=1#Item_0

Once again Rock Run has graciously opened the doors for a toys for tots charity ride. This is the 4th time one has been held up there and they have all been an adventure. It seems we always have some snow for this and we'll have to see what this year brings. well here is your last chance to come out and see the park this year and possibly do a little snow wheeling. The Date is November 28th. The welcome center will be open to us at 9:00 and everyone is heading to the trails at 10:00. There will be guides to show people around and at the end of the day (about 4) we will giving out door prizes and having coffee/hot chocolate and some refreshments. Make sure you bring a new unopened toy to donate to the Toys for Tots charity and get into the park for $15 per rig. If you have any questions please feel free to post up and I will try and answer them promptly.

I saw a poster for this somewhere but can't find it. Might have been on FB I dunno? If somebody sees it pop it on here. I'm thinking about trying to make this run, anybody else willing to? I'm not a guarantee but I would really like to go. It might not work out because I think that's the weekend Julie's family has their Thanksgiving celebration at the Poconos.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation   November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 pm

"I'm thinking about trying to make this run, anybody else willing to?:
" I'm not a guarantee but I would really like to go"
" It might not work out because I think that's the weekend Julie's family has their Thanksgiving celebration at the Poconos."

LOL, I can make it, well maybe, well probably not.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation   November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 pm

LMAO...as long as we're on the same page. The things you have to go through with this group to not be told "you pulled a Nester".

I'll translate it for you...If I find somebody else willing to go I'm down as long as Miss Julie good to go. It is on a Sunday so even if we do the Poconos I might be able to sell her on it.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation   November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 pm

I can't swing it that weekend, brother is bringing his family to visit from North Carolina.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation   November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 pm

I can possibly go. I might miss this comming weekend if my axle doesn't make it. so I wouldn't mind getting out before it gets really cold. And haven't been to rock run in a while. but it won't hurt my feelings if we don't go.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation   November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 28th Toys 4 Tots - Rock Run Recreation
Page 1 of 1