Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Need a pallet and banding material

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Need a pallet and banding material Empty
PostSubject: Need a pallet and banding material   Need a pallet and banding material Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:12 pm

I'm trying to sell my MTR's to a guy in Colorado. I need to ship tires but UPS wants $150 each. Guessing that shipping on a pallet would be cheaper but I'd need a pallet and banding material. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male
Number of posts : 280
Emploi : EDMS
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Need a pallet and banding material   Need a pallet and banding material Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 pm

if it helps i have both here at my shop
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Need a pallet and banding material   Need a pallet and banding material Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Same here. Where are you shipping it from. I would think the place that you would be shipping from could band it for you unless there are picking it up from your house. Cheap ratchet straps should work to instead of banding. Some of our tractor come in banded and some come with the little ratchet straps. As for the pallets ask around any warehouse, home depot, Walmart they normally give them away
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Need a pallet and banding material   Need a pallet and banding material Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:23 pm

I have loads of pallets at my shop too and home depot has straps. 12.99 for a set of 4.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Need a pallet and banding material   Need a pallet and banding material Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Ok thanks for the help. As it turns out the buyer chose a shipper that will take the tires as is and not have to be on a pallet. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a pallet and banding material   Need a pallet and banding material Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a pallet and banding material
Page 1 of 1