Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

line mountain coal bucket july 16

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243
Registration date : 2007-01-20

line mountain coal bucket july 16 Empty
PostSubject: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 am

Line mountain coal bucket is this weekend rumor has it that there will be 200 racers on a 3 mile loop should be crazy.
Kim and I are racing to see what all the hype is about. Form talking to people at RC that have been there, its said that this is one of the more fun races to watch and race in the area
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:49 am

They look like a blast. Have fun, be safe, kickass!! Don't think we'll be making it to spectate because Julie mentioned heading to the Poconos. I'll let you know if plans change.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Wish I could be there. I hear the track is tight so watch out for those trees. Still have work being done to mine so I'll have to see about participating next time. Good luck with the race, have a blast!
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 am

asdyuysigidfdjbisd Dont even have to wake up early. race isn't till 11:30

Friday 6-9 registration
Saturday 7-9 am registration
Atv mc drivers meeting 9:15 race start 9:30 4 laps. Utv's 2 laps
4x4 buggys 10 laps
Drivers meeting 11 am
Race starts 11:30
Kids race fallowing fast Miler
Trophy presentation after kids race
Ec4wda inspection 7-9 Saturday night
Sunday registration 7-10
Ec4wda drags 10am
Non ec4wda drags to fallow
Intermission
Ec4wda figure 8
Non ec4wda figure 8
Top eliminator
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 am

Thinking about coming up to watch/help. Aaron has a party that day but I may be able to escape.
Back to top Go down
big94GMC
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
big94GMC

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 am

How did it go??
Back to top Go down
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/index.php
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 am

I did go up and took Casey with me to watch, er Elva sent him with me to make sure I didn't register her jeep in the race. Kim and Matt were all fired up for the race, had a great start and looked good on the course. 2nd lap they hit the mud hard at the hill climb. Stalled, drifted backwards down the hill climb towards the mud hole and met Lou Levy coming down the other side. It was steep and neither racer could see. Hit pretty hard and broke Lou's frame, he still finished well in the race. Kim and Matt got it started again and continued the race. We hung out at the hill climb, saw the same vehicle pass a couple times and thought they were done. turns out they had trouble with the air filter clogging up and choking the motor. Not sure on their times but they did finish the race with a borrowed air filter from Lou. Was really cool seeing so many vehicles, about 132, on the track at the same time. I was really missing the race, wished I brought the YJ to run something. Was dusty as hell there. Reports were that you really couldn't see anything in the open field areas. Lots of racers broke down.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Yes we finished. I read the sheet wrong so I don't know how we did. When the car was running right we were putting down some good times. But on our second lap I went though the mud hole to fast and plugged up the air filter. We cleaned it out but with it being wet and so dusty it kept plugging up. We didn't really have a trouble with trees like I thought till our later laps when people started breaking down in the middle of the trail and we had to bush wack. We also lost time when we were behind someone in the feilds. It was so dusty you could barely see past the bumper. I don't know how some people were going as fast as they were with out seeing. Learn a lot this race and had a blast.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 am

where are the pics!
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm

only ones I have seen

Line Mountain Race Pictures
http://schmickphotography.homestead.com/
Click on events
Then use photo code j9ezq94
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: line mountain coal bucket july 16   line mountain coal bucket july 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

line mountain coal bucket july 16
Page 1 of 1