Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Empty
PostSubject: Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.   Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Seems everyone is trying like hell to make ends meet. Economy has gone to shit. Obama has spent WAY more than anyone ever has and now expects congress to fix it. Also heard him speak about how the irresponsible spending has to stop. LOL what an ass. Anyway, my plans for wheeling include a test run for the Juggy in about 2 weeks when Chris is finished going over it with a fine tooth comb. Then the race on the 27th of august and then BIG DOGS! Hope everyone can make it to Dogs this year, I miss the good times and good company.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.   Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 am

Making ends meet is right. We are doing that steady but not much more. I should be at big dogs unless I land a client that can't live with me gone for that weekend. I'm 99% sure that I will be there but if someone calls and says "I'm shopping for houses that weekend" then I can't afford to loose the business. It does suck that its dead here. Personally I hope to get a couple of things done before big dogs on the YJ.

-New slave for the clutch
-install the seats (that I have had since october sitting in the garage)
-rewire the rock lights
-maybe fix the CB (starting to think they are a waste)
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.   Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm

I would like to get the buggy out in two weeks to do some shock tuning but there is a lot to do to the buggy so that is going to be pushing it. I need to find time for my jeep. The 27th race is the weekend after my birthday so i would like to get out and wheel that sunday if anybody is interested. As of now i won't be at big dogs. On a good note I am only working 32hours so I will have more time. But that means less money, I don't know what i would do if i had a house right now. I think the jeep would have been sold long ago Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.   Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

I have nothing going on that weekend as of now so a Sunday run is certainly possible that weekend. Test run depends on when the Juggy is done and that depends on when the parts come in. I can pretty much say I'm IN for the trip with one vehicle or another. No bites on the YJ, been for sale for awhile but nobody has any money so I'll beat the snot out of it as usual.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.   Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

i will be at the dogs unless something unexpected pops up......do not see me getting out any earlier than that Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. 604750
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.   Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:11 am

we should be at big dogs and I'm hoping to have a few things done to the jeep if everything works out as planed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.   Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Economy must be hitting everyone hard, dead in here.
Page 1 of 1