Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations... Empty
PostSubject: Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations...   Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:01 am

Maybe this is old news, but it's new to me. I came across this from www.pa-wheeling.com while browsing their forum. I thought it was a neat feature for a club. Another great idea was the following "I have added a new section to the site and I think it is a first for any site in the sport of wheeling. We now have a searchable database of trails in Pa. Registered users can Add, suggest modifications, rate, comment and search trails." Just some cool features that we may want to think about adding to our site. I noticed when they had their post for frappr it was http://www.frappr.com/pawheeling so I'd assume we could setup something as a rock raiders group...haven't really messed with it just came across it tonight - anyway here I am...

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137439724493
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations...   Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:44 pm

Added mine
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations...   Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:00 pm

added mine also
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations...   Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 6:11 pm

Me too! mbn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations...   Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maryland Rock Raiders Member Locations...
Page 1 of 1