Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New to Maryland

Go down 
+2
Chris Taylor
KI4VQK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KI4VQK
Open/Open
Open/Open
KI4VQK

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-26

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:07 am

Just moved here from San Diego, CA orginally from Marietta, Ga. 23 yrs. old with a 3yrs daugther and a 4 month old son also included is the wife. Just trying to find some people who aren't dicks when it comes to wheelin like some of the off road clubs in california (San Diego 4 Wheelers) who are tring to save all the twigs on the ground. Anyways, I live in Glen Burnie off of B and A BLVD by mountain rd. I'm pretty bored cause I don't know anybody here. I have a 2007 JK Jeep Wrangler with lockers, 35" MTR's, lifted, custom cage in process of being built, also trying to install a mig welder on board, two warn winches front and rear, on bored air, Ham Radio, CB Radio, broken hard top, multiple scratches and spray paint, and the jeep only has 7000 miles on it. Body Armor rear bumper. Pure Jeep front bumper. Looking to do some off roading this weekend if anybody wants to meet up and not traval too far just send me a message. I'm also a mechanic and if anybody needs any help with anything just let me know and I'll be glad to help anyone out. https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/11/43/25/98/12110.jpg
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 am

Wow that looks SWEET! I think you will find that there are no "dicks" here, we all try to help eachother and be a brotherhood.

Check out the meet up site for info on becoming a member

http://jeep.meetup.com/201/
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:27 am

Welcome:

As indicated by Chris Taylor, just check out everything onthe board, the web page and the MeetUp site, I think everything wiull speak for it self. But your final acceptance will be a live ride. Our club rides every 2nd weekend of the month as an official club run, but most of us run almost every weekend, breaks the groups up into 5, 10 and 15 rig teams, that way we are not all waiting on line to do anything.

Our Brotherhood is about having fun, riding, and creating a unique bond among us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:31 am

Sorry you had to leave Sunny SoCal for humid Maryland! It will get better though...just wait for February:lol!: .

Welcome to the East Coast. Great Looking rig - you'll have a blast up at Rausch Creek in PA when you make it there!
Back to top Go down
4jeepnuts
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
4jeepnuts

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-02

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:06 pm

Welcome and glad you found us, cheers

I might hug a tree or two,(as I wrap a tree saver or strap around it as a winch point) but twigs I squash under my tires to help it on it's journey to become part of the oil supply.

Hope to meet you and your family on an upcoming trail ride.

A small sample of East Coast Fun, Pics from our last outing.

New to Maryland Picture001

New to Maryland Picture030

New to Maryland Picture028

New to Maryland Picture037

New to Maryland Picture038

New to Maryland Picture039

New to Maryland Picture031
Rock Crawlin' is such hard work !!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:00 pm

Nice pics scott!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
KI4VQK
Open/Open
Open/Open
KI4VQK

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-26

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:25 pm

Sweet can't wait to do some riding. I'll probably make up to RC Park on Aug 11.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:41 am

Welcome. Sweet rig dude. 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Maryland   New to Maryland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Maryland
Page 1 of 1