Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Dana44 locker/lock out hubs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Dana44 locker/lock out hubs Empty
PostSubject: Dana44 locker/lock out hubs   Dana44 locker/lock out hubs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:11 pm

I would like to buy a locker (Any style considered) for the old chevy dana44(front) I run. Also I am looking for a manual hub set. If anyone has either of these items or knows where to get a good deal on them, let me know. Anyone got an opinion about Milemarker as opposed to Warn? I'm thinkin' Warn is probably the better set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DLLME
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dana44 locker/lock out hubs   Dana44 locker/lock out hubs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:26 pm

I just got a set of the Warn premium hubs for around 80-90 bucks from OK4WD. I ran the autos for a while because from what I understand they're stronger. With driving the rig on the street more I decided to do the manual and now I just keep the autos in the back of the rig for backup. I was wondering how the premium hubs hold up compared to the standard warn manuals? As far as the milemarker, I have no clue?
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dana44 locker/lock out hubs   Dana44 locker/lock out hubs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:02 pm

stick with the Warn hubs and buy them new so you get nice fresh new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana44 locker/lock out hubs   Dana44 locker/lock out hubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dana44 locker/lock out hubs
Page 1 of 1