Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

OBA with the AC compresor

Go down 
+3
Locked_N_Loaded
makitupthehardway
md4wheelin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grason
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-09-12

OBA with the AC compresor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBA with the AC compresor   OBA with the AC compresor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:06 am

md4wheelin wrote:
If you got some free time stop on by, I'll be at it most of the sat. Also Grayson do know if any of the local boys have a tube/pipe bender that I could borrow for a couple of hours to make some tube doors?

ok, let me check on the tube bender and ill get back to you. FYI harbor frieght has small tubing benders that you could get a couple good uses out of.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: OBA with the AC compresor   OBA with the AC compresor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:10 pm

Called to get a price on a piece of hyrdaulic line (20") with the NPT fittings and i was looking at like $65. I went to harbor freight and got 25' ($12)goodyear hose with the ends already on and used the pressed on 1/4" in the 2 places that normally blew off with a hose clamp. I rerouted all the new line and everything is great with no leaks. I think i'm in good shape now!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: OBA with the AC compresor   OBA with the AC compresor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:38 pm

you got to love harbor freight.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: OBA with the AC compresor   OBA with the AC compresor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:21 pm

Got the OBA up and running today. It works real good with the 5 gallon tank in the back. 9 I can do a set of lug nuts like its nothing. I also set it up so I can remove or add extra tanks with out no real effort for larger jobs such as using cutting wheels. Right now i just got all the lines jerry rigged so I have to go back tomorow and tighten everything down but i'm real happy with how well the compressor works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBA with the AC compresor   OBA with the AC compresor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBA with the AC compresor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4x4 Tech :: OFFROAD TECH-
Jump to: