Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

catskill jeep Jambo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

catskill jeep Jambo Empty
PostSubject: catskill jeep Jambo   catskill jeep Jambo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:14 pm

Just to tell a little story~ A few months ago my wife bought me/us a jeep jamboree weekend so I could take the jeep off road. Was a great gift and I picked this past weekend. While looking for how to get it ready I stumbled on Crazy Jimmy through his connection with MDRR. He invited me over and he and Tim got me started, then he invite me to the april run the following weekend. Needles to say - its been down hill ever since. That jeep that hit Jimmys in april doesnt look the same today.

This past weekend was the jamboree - a great time by the way. But subconciously I compared it to the club runs. We do a dang good job coordination on the trails better than I saw most of the time; spotters - my hats off to the club, you taught me how to trust a spotter and Tim does a great job; and keeping with the club tradition of just open comraderie.

So compared to the "pros" who represent jeep I'd rate them a 7 or 8 but put the club at a solid nine and I dont give 10's. Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: catskill jeep Jambo   catskill jeep Jambo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:57 pm

There is always room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: catskill jeep Jambo   catskill jeep Jambo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:08 pm

Everyone learns something from trail rides, I am sure you learn a few things on the Jamoree. Their system is to promote the sport, cmaping, the outdoor life. So see the natural beauty this country has to offer, some of which you can't get to unless you own an SUV.

I thank you for the vote. It's nice to be appreciated and I am sure that Tim would love to hear that too. He has been with the club for 3 years and has learned a lot. Thank you for the acknowledgement. Like Nester said, we have always room to improve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: catskill jeep Jambo   catskill jeep Jambo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

catskill jeep Jambo
Page 1 of 1