Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Harford Funding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: Harford Funding   Harford Funding Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 pm

A few of you might know Ryan (El Flasko) but I want to tell you about my dealings with his company. If any of you are thinking about home finance then definitely give him a chance at a quote..

Pasted from a thread I had on the Creepers site:

I know most of you know Ryan very well through the forum but I want to take a minute and tell you that he has done nothing but fantastic things for me over the past few years. I first spoke to him when he was selling his TJ and unfortunately I couldnt make the deal before my cj that I just sold got hit in front of my house two days before it was to be picked up.
A few months later I needed to do a refinance and decided to see what he could do. Ryan immediately got the figures together and made the deal work without any headaches..
Then last summer I called him and talked about some financing rates to purchase a new home. I have another friend who is a realtor and her broker couldnt touch Ryan's rates. Unfortunately again, the waterfront market is so soft and after a few months I decided to take the house off the market until it changes. Ryan understood and told me to let him know when I was ready again.

Two weeks ago I get home and there is a message from Ryan on my voice mail. He said the rates had dropped and I might want to consider refinance if I wasnt going to sell real soon. I called him back and he worked a great deal again. He set the settlement up for a Friday night and the settlement person arrived and after looking at the figures told me that he does quite a few a day and this was best rate he had seen for a long time. It was 8:30pm and we ran into a little snag and I had to call Ryan's cell. He immediately answered and within 10 minutes had the problem solved and stepped right up and made a decision that most company owners would not of done but he said he was sticking to his word and that is what he definitely did.

I have told Ryan that I will bring him every financial transaction I can and I will always recommend him and his business to everyone I can..

It is well worth your time to give him a call and see what he can do......
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harford Funding   Harford Funding Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:02 am

That, was a great write up of a fellow club member and his use of our network. Nice job! Thank you for making this a good recognition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
el_flasko
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
el_flasko

Male
Number of posts : 53
Emploi : Resident Mortgage Guy
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harford Funding   Harford Funding Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:39 pm

Thanks Matt for the kind words. I appreciate it more than you know. Let's get out wheeling soon, and of course for some 7
Back to top Go down
el_flasko
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
el_flasko

Male

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harford Funding   Harford Funding Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Just a mortgage market update on rates if anyone is interested. If this is inappropriate, or if there is a better section for me to post market updates, please let me know. I would be happy to sponsor a vendor section or whatever if the club thinks it makes sense....

30yr fixed is sitting around 5.5%

15yr is sitting around 5%

You know the drill, call or e-mail me with any questions or scenarios! Cool

Ryan

Ryan@Harfordfunding.com
Back to top Go down
el_flasko
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
el_flasko

Male

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: For those of you that have me watching rates...   Harford Funding Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Just wanted to give you an update, and this is the best way to reach you all. From the end of last week until today, the market has taken a pretty good pounding. Needless to say, this week is not a good rate lock week. Next week we are expecting more favorable changes, so please be available if I call/post. The typical factors we watch for rate changes are simply not applicable in this current market, so it's kind of tough to guage when/why the market turns in either direction with any certainty.

With that being said, I will continue to hawk the rates daily (hourly even) and get in touch with you the moment your desired rates are even close.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up, this market is pretty crazy, so I prefer to keep you all informed...

Ryan
Back to top Go down
el_flasko
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
el_flasko

Male

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: 9/15 update...   Harford Funding Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:57 am

For those of you that were considering a refi or purchase, just a heads-up. The market is going to be all over the friggin place today, so look for a possible call/email from me if you contacted me about a specific rate in the past that wasn't there. No guarantees (there never are), but with this kind of volatility comes crazy rate swings in both directions.

Stay tuned :beer:

Ryan@harfordfunding.com
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harford Funding   Harford Funding Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:16 am

I finally got to meet Ryan face to face this past Saturday at comp. I have been dealing with him for 3 years now and he obviously makes it very simple for you to do these transactions.
I did a refi that was a piece of cake and then we put together a loan when my house was for sale prior to the marketing dropping. Ryan stepped up to the plate and lost money on his end during the refi when the closing company made a mistake. I had never met the man but he had quoted a number to me verbally and he stood behind that number even though it came out of his own pocket..

I will continue to do all my business with Ryan..... I sound like a advertisement for Harford Funding but its the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harford Funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harford Funding   Harford Funding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harford Funding
Page 1 of 1