Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Harford county Newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallstonYJ
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
FallstonYJ

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Harford county Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Harford county Newbie   Harford county Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Hey everyone! I am a Harford county newbie from Fallston. ( I guess you could get that much from my user name!) I have met a couple of you guys at Rausch Creek when my son and I came up with Chris Lloyd a couple months ago. We had a great time with a great bunch of guys. We were both blown away by our experience that day and now my son wants me to build my 88 YJ with a 12" lift and 40" tires. I am just getting started with the build; (more like 6-8" and 35's), and I am sure I will need a lot of help along the way. I hope you guys don't mind the questions. Thanks for your time and help in advance.
Tom
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Harford county Newbie   Harford county Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Welcome Newbie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Harford county Newbie   Harford county Newbie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:56 am

Hey Tom its Nester. Nice to see you finally sign on to the board. Ask away brother you have all the help you can get here. Welcome.

94YJ Tera low 4:1, 4:10's, HP D44 front locked, 8.8 rear locked, 37" Truxus M/T's, custom spring over front/spring under rear, along with other stuff (Trail rig)
00WJ open/open, lifted 31" MTR's (curbcrawler)
84 Toyota Pickup open front, welded rear, 63" chevy rear springs, propane injection, 37" mtr's, 4.7:1 Tcase
07 FORD E350 SD (TOW VAN)

Proud member of MARR (if you don't get it don't ask, it will ask you)
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Harford county Newbie   Harford county Newbie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Welcome form another Hazzard County member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harford county Newbie   Harford county Newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harford county Newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Newbie-
Jump to: