Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Charity Ride for ADA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Charity Ride for ADA Empty
PostSubject: Charity Ride for ADA   Charity Ride for ADA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 11:10 am

Figured we should start a thread somewhere about this. This may be a good time to figure who is willing to call which manufacturers etc. We may want to produce a flyer to distribute at other events through the spring and summer to participants and manufacturers that show up at these events. We should also list this event on United 4wd associations web site. They are now listing the events on their calendar through the year.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Charity Ride for ADA   Charity Ride for ADA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 4:28 am

As per the Rausch Creek management;

Bruce asked me to forward you our policy terms regarding charity rides at the park this year. We have come up with this policy after seeing what consistently worked, and what didn't, in the past. These are the guidelines that all clubs are being given for charity rides this year. These are also the guidelines we followed for several rides last year and it worked very well for both the clubs and the park.

1. RC will donate $5 from every vehicle participating in your event that pays the $30 vehicle rate (that is, if people redeem a trail pass, use their season or frequent driver pass, or purchase a multi-day pass, we will not count those vehicles towards the donation).

2. The host club can do pre-registration and collect money in advance for t-shirts, raffle, or food, but the gate fees should be paid by the participants to RC when they check-in with us.

3. Membership and passenger fees will apply.

4. Trail guides should check-in and pay along with everyone else. It is up to the host club to comp their trail guides.

If you have any questions let me know. As far as helping out with sponsors, local or otherwise, that is up to your club to obtain sponsors.

Lynn

from the Director of The ADA , third party charity fundraiser:
Tico,

The flyer looks great! I'm excited about the event in the fall. I've
got the date on the calender.

Talk to you soon.

David

PS - One day you'll get me in the right seat....one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Charity Ride for ADA   Charity Ride for ADA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 1:18 pm

I would love to help anyway I can. Just ask. This cause is near and dear to my heart since I have been a Diabetic for 24 years now and have had the complications that come with it.
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Charity Ride for ADA   Charity Ride for ADA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 4:11 am

Tico,
Just let me know what you need. Also I will talk to some of my vendors up here. To see if any want to donate.
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Charity Ride for ADA   Charity Ride for ADA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 9:24 am

There will be items for raffle and items for auction, things that people can use and need both on the trail and off. Greg is wqorkingon a vendor who will donate a gift certificate for a lift kit, applicable for a YJ or a TJ. That's a good start and we could use more of that. But what ever we get is good. It all goes for a good cause.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Ride for ADA   Charity Ride for ADA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity Ride for ADA
Page 1 of 1