Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Rich Wheelin On A River???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Rich Wheelin On A River??? Empty
PostSubject: Rich Wheelin On A River???   Rich Wheelin On A River??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:16 pm

Hey everyone, its Andrea. I Thought you all might enjoy this funny little story....

Today Rich and I woke up to about 6 inches of snow. We thought it would be nice to take Skylor out to the mountains and get some off roading in. So we went to the local state game lands, where there are some driving paths off the main road. Of course as soon as we got there Rich needed to get off the main path and play on the trails. This certain trail happened to be right by the Swatara River. As Rich was driving on the trail he had a huge smile on his face. He started to climb a small hill that he thought dropped back down to another section of the trail. From where i was sitting it looked like the Swatara split in two, and we were about to drive onto the half frozen river. I asked Rich if it was the river, and he said "I am POSITIVE its not the river" As he started to drive down the hill again, he hit the brakes and put it in reverse. He said he was no longer sure it wasn't the river. As we made it back onto the main road and continued playing in the snow, it became very clear that it in fact was the Swatara River and he almost sank us and the jeep.

Well i hope you all enjoyed this story.....We are both still laughing about it!!!
rabbit dfjsksdkfjsd adsffgjxvbkvhsd
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rich Wheelin On A River???   Rich Wheelin On A River??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:21 pm

lol! Thanks for sharing Andrea!
Back to top Go down
ne14jpn
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ne14jpn

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rich Wheelin On A River???   Rich Wheelin On A River??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:57 pm

I wouldnt put it past curb crawler to dunk the jeep. I had my TJ on Moosic Lake today doin doughnuts...talk bout fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/millerrockracing
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rich Wheelin On A River???   Rich Wheelin On A River??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:10 pm

Thank for sharing that story. It was funny, but it could have been tragic. Please be careful, I prize your friendship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rich Wheelin On A River???   Rich Wheelin On A River??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 1:09 am

Good story i can picture it. i was doing some urban wheeling today. it all started with the "i bet you can't get over that 4 foot snow bank/wall from the snow plow and into that parking lot" best part about it was that my day was completley terrible until i started playing with the jeep...anyway, it made it the one way after some convincing but then coming back to go over the other way it turned into what was more like sand swallowing every inch of tire. after getting strapped out of it the 3rd time from being hi centered i decided i'd save it to cheer me up tomorrow after work!

i did have a first happen though in the midst of this...the mechanic at the lot also has a yj and i yanked him out and broke his reciever tow hook...first time in a long time that i heard that awful metal explosion sound and not have it coming from my jeep for once. it was a good reminder to stay the hell away when you're giving someone the hook
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Rich Wheelin On A River???   Rich Wheelin On A River??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 6:41 am

Well Andrea and I took the pup Monday morning for another run in the snow. We went down to the path I had taken before and sure enough it was the river and not a 4x4 path. Now since most of the snow was gone we could see the river flowing. We laughed about it and how bad it would have been since civilization is probably 4 miles away and I had left the cell at home. That is why it is good to have a great spotter with you. Because I surely would have dunked the jeep if she wasnt with.
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rich Wheelin On A River???   Rich Wheelin On A River??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rich Wheelin On A River???
Page 1 of 1