Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Adams Jeep Jam

Go down 
+4
The Devil Dog
Chris Taylor
GotMud?
Scott Ray
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Ray
Open/Open
Open/Open
Scott Ray

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:04 pm

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this question? So if it's the wrong spot i appologize! But anyway i filled out the registration form on line the other day, now do i still have to call to register or is that all i needed to do? It's my first time going there so i wasnt exactly sure what to do? If anyone knows please let me know Thank you Scott ( also is there a fee or anything as well?)
Back to top Go down
GotMud?
Open/Open
Open/Open
GotMud?

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:46 am

You just have to show up but thay would like to have the registered jeeps in at 8:30.I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:50 am

I really wanted to go but it is the same weekend of the RCROCKS.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:50 pm

I've decided to go to the Adams Jeep Jam this weekend, rather than Rausch Creek, 1) still sensative to the harsh movements, 2) I know there are lots of members that want to go to this and it's a local sponsor I am obligated to support. I would have loved to be at RC Rocks and watch my friends compete, but I am one man in three events, can't make them all. I will however, go up for the sunday run if anyone is going to be there. I will do the green trails and hope to meet some of the new members and friends I haven't seen for a while.

As for the registration, aonce you fill it out, your registered, show up at the appointed time for placement. I would like to know how many of our membership will be there, I will be raffling a new hat for the club, 1 club name banner for the windshield, a Club T-shirt and a $100 gift certificate to 4WD Hardwear. The tickets are $5.00.

Adams Jeep Jam IMG_0112

Adams Jeep Jam IMG_0114

This club head gear is available for $20.00 each, Plus S&H (2.50) Only available directly form me.

Last edited by The Devil Dog on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
natedogg_66
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
natedogg_66

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:04 pm

I will be up there for the adams event. I am not entering anything due to be so plain jane. Just not sure what time yet.
Back to top Go down
Scott Ray
Open/Open
Open/Open
Scott Ray

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Ok, Thanks to everyone for the info. I know noone knows me. But i will be there in a Yellow Tj. with a Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance sticker across my windshield.although soon to be( Marland Rock Raiders)! Very Happy So if any of you's would happen to see me I would like to meet some you's in the club!Thank you Scott
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:53 am

Cool Scott, see s you there. I will arrive about 8:30 or so to set up our station. You don't have to sign up for anything, but register to be in the line up, being plain jane it ok for this.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male
Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Finally employed!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 pm

I will definitely be there. Just dunno what time. I'm not registered, I'm just going for the comradery! mbn
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Do they contact you to confirm registration at all? Registered awhile back but haven't heard anything.
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:13 am

Once you register there is no need to call, your on the list. The registration gives them an opportunity to see how many participants there will be for the event.
Back to top Go down
TELLICOROCKS
Open/Open
Open/Open
TELLICOROCKS

Male
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : Sheppard Pratt
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:07 am

I have finally decided that I will be going to RC instead of the Jeep Jam. Jeff G and his buddy will be running as well. Looking to meet at the office between 830 and 9am. Will be wheeling green-dark blues and also watch the comp later. Shawn.[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwellonline.com
Sponsored content

Adams Jeep Jam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams Jeep Jam   Adams Jeep Jam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adams Jeep Jam
Page 1 of 1