Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Empty
PostSubject: Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail   Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Well it was just one of those days. Started otter's behind a few rigs, they lost a bead then I went through followed by Rob, then Chuck, then Chris. Chuck broke a u-joint which was repaired thanks to 666 Green Comanche giving him a spare. Pretty uneventful after that and then Chris with the monster s10 broke a rod end on his four link. It turned into a real fricken nightmare and included welding from a BMJA Dazed and Confused rig with an onboard welder. Eventually we got the hell out of there...started the trail at about 10:45 finished by like 3:30. Not that bad of a trail at all, just carnage...all part of the game. We made a good time of it and all in all i had an awesome day! Had some fun playing on the comp course at the end of the day too. I'll post the pictures as soon as they're done uploading.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail   Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 pm

Yes it was a good day I took one monkey off my back now the only one left is BAD IDEA and we will post pics 2moro and wait till we do Nicks Jeep had the Shitz today so Amy took care of it for him and we got pics lol! .. Its great to be with people that make the best of things when things are NOT good .
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail   Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:31 am

Here's the pics...

http://picasaweb.google.com/njf128/RauschCreek_06_21_08

AMY = Idea
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail   Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:35 pm

nice pics. I walked otters last year and i'll tell you what that a hell of a trail.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail   Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Here are Amy's Pics http://picasaweb.google.com/jealosz/June21stOttersTrail
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail   Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:30 pm

I got some decent air time coming up that climb on the comp course...sweet pics amy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail   Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rausch June 21st - Otter's Trail
Page 1 of 1