Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

line mtn info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

http://www.off-road.com/dirtsports/Rock:+Other+Series/Line-Mountain-7-Miler-The-Toughest-Seven-Mile-Off-/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/629320?contextCategoryId=46624
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:00 am

Looks like fun, but its mostly just a run thru the woods with little rocks and mud. Bill your going to be like a shark in a fish pond.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:26 am

If the CJ is ready it would be a nice shakedown run. Don't discount the locals with this competition. they run this every weekend and know every tree, rock and turn by memory. even the Rausch racers have participated and not done that well.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:04 am

July 17th would be a good one to use as a shakedown run for RCRocs. Von, nick, matt. joe, who wants some? lets do this thing.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:16 am

july 17th at rausch?...is there an event that day there or are you just singling us out to show off in front of us jocolor
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:28 pm

ill let you know when the time gets a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:33 am

july 17th is the race at line mountain I think we should attend. Just trying to get others fired up about trying this race. singling out those with the big v8 motors that may do well.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
july 17th is the race at line mountain I think we should attend. Just trying to get others fired up about trying this race. singling out those with the big v8 motors that may do well.

If I can get the front coil overs in ill go. Really a v8 means nothing if you cant keep the tires on the ground or steer.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:35 pm

i will look into it.....i believe that day might be free., does your rig have to meet special requirements for that race....(i just read the entire link).wow, that is 4 laps of maybee 10 miles EACH LAP. i dont think my buggy will take that much abuse and speed scratch .......I WOULD LOVE TO GO ANYWAY AND WATCH OR RUN WITH SOMEONE ELSE ,TO AT LEAST SEE THE COURSE IN PERSON. 9.........BESIDES THEN I CAN HELP WITH ANY OTHER BREAKDOWNS THAT MAY COME UP
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

This is the kind of shit I want to beat that Nissan through one of these days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

line mtn info Empty
PostSubject: Re: line mtn info   line mtn info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

line mtn info
Page 1 of 1