Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Saturday February 5th wheeling?

Go down 
+5
Eskimo
88blazeron40s
makitupthehardway
mdcj7
Rockn93YJ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Saturday February 5th wheeling? Empty
PostSubject: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm

I have to have an Inguinal hernia repair next wednesday. That means bed rest for a week and no heavy lifting for 6 weeks. So I'm thinking about wheeling this Saturday if Rausch is getting snow and not rain. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Bill'

Mark, Myself and my daughter will be there Sat and Sunday. You can join us if you want. We should be at Rausch about 8:30. we are going up Friday night due to the snow. look for my CJ a camo blazer and yellow 4 door JK
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Just Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 am

Sunday is Superbowl so figured nobody would wheel that day. Thanks to the sucky Cowboys I could do sunday.
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male
Number of posts : 280
Emploi : EDMS
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm

im in for sat maybe sun just have to put the front end back under the blazer ive been playin with the leaf packs up front
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 pm

I really want to and the YJ is ready. If I only didn't have work hunting me down.
Back to top Go down
Eskimo
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
Eskimo

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am

I'd really like to get out and wheel with you and the buggy is ready, but there's no way I can get the trailer out and down to the road.. it's packed in behind a couple of feet of ice and the driveway is a solid sheet that's only plowed 7' wide..

Damnit.
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male
Number of posts : 280
Emploi : EDMS
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Eskimo wrote:
I'd really like to get out and wheel with you and the buggy is ready, but there's no way I can get the trailer out and down to the road.. it's packed in behind a couple of feet of ice and the driveway is a solid sheet that's only plowed 7' wide..

Damnit.

better get shoveling
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Bill, Hoping for a speedy recovery. Wish we could make it, but I have to go finish signing papers on Saturday for the H3. Plus the Willy's has been sitting outside all week. Seats would be soaked through. We will catch ya next time. Keep us posted on yourself. Myriah
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm

My jeep has a foot of snow on the seats too. And I don't want ashley's first time out to be in a cold wet seat while its snowing/freezing raining. And I would have to bum a trailer. I really want to get out though
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
big94GMC
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
big94GMC

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 am

LoL!! If there was ever a more common reason to NOT have a Jeep....or at least keeping one covered, it's this!! hahaahaa Man, it's nice having a roof! :p

Hope y'all had a good, safe time, guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/index.php
CamoK5
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
CamoK5

Male
Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Well Paul and I made to the park just before noon on Saturday and were the only ones crazy enough to be out, we could not get out of the hotel parking lot due to the ice. We watched a 80k# semi slide acroos McD's lot and get smashed all to hell. Check out the pictures Paul posted on Face Book. We headed back on Sunday and had the whole northeast side to oursleves. Many of the trails had not been touched and it was a blast.
Back to top Go down
big94GMC
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
big94GMC

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 am

Pics of a semi wrecked in a McDonalds parking lot?? Where can I see these?
Back to top Go down
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/index.php
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 pm

big94GMC wrote:
Pics of a semi wrecked in a McDonalds parking lot?? Where can I see these?

you can find them here

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?id=100001773442124&aid=24587
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 5th wheeling?   Saturday February 5th wheeling? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday February 5th wheeling?
Page 1 of 1