Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Birthday Run November 12, 13

Go down 
+5
MYYJROX
big94GMC
makitupthehardway
88blazeron40s
Rockn93YJ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm open as far as which trails. I don't have a plan and open to suggestions.

Saturday
Bill
Ryan
Chris R?
Danny & FIL
Von +
Chuck

Sunday
Nick/Julie
Bill/Elva
Kat
Von+
Chuck

I've also invited a couple friends from another club but no commitment
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Got possibly 3 or 4 from another club that may join us. (working on his stuff now and may or may not get it fixed and may or may not have 3 in tow with him)
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male
Number of posts : 280
Emploi : EDMS
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
I'm open as far as which trails. I don't have a plan and open to suggestions.

ok sounds good been awhile since ive been there hope to see some new shit! and what other group is poss coming?
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:12 pm

possibly a couple members of Maryland Jeep club out of Frederick MD
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:50 pm

sorry all, i tried to get off work for sat. and my older brother is allready off. so my father said i had to work..
HOWEVER, i will definitely be there sunday........MIGHT even come up sat night.......where is everyone staying the night at?
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:20 pm

thinga'ma'rig wrote:
sorry all, i tried to get off work for sat. and my older brother is allready off. so my father said i had to work..
HOWEVER, i will definitely be there sunday........MIGHT even come up sat night.......where is everyone staying the night at?

Staying at Pine Grove comfort inn sat night. Watching UFC PPV fight at O'neals sat night til late. Join us!
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 am

HAD A GREAT TIME, KIDS LOVED IT........JOEY KEPT SAYING,........ DADDY I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT HILL........
i told him that it was fun trying and that i would do it again.....now i have a new obstacle to overcome.
ALWAYS NICE WHEELIN WITH EVERYONE AGAIN, GREAT GROUP.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:20 pm

thinga'ma'rig wrote:
HAD A GREAT TIME, KIDS LOVED IT........JOEY KEPT SAYING,........ DADDY I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT HILL........
i told him that it was fun trying and that i would do it again.....now i have a new obstacle to overcome.
ALWAYS NICE WHEELIN WITH EVERYONE AGAIN, GREAT GROUP.

That hill has beaten me many times in my jeep. One of these days.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

What a great time, good to see everyone again. Had to run 20w50 motor oil to get pressure back. Ran good for the blue trails on saturday. Sunday we did blacks and some hard obstacles. Nailed the trail 5 hill climb. Nick, Ryan and Von went up the left side and I went up the right side for the first time. Went out west and hit trail 20, lunch on pitman rock. Did trail 16 and Nick got revenge on the exit where he previously failed. Next went over to Crawl daddy. I got sideways at the very bottom in the off camber section. Found myself stuck in the woods. Couldn't muscle out of it no matter how much I beat on the YJ. Started overheating and oil pressure dropped to 0. winched. Cooled off a little and got a little oil pressure back so continued up the trail. Had to winch in the middle of the trail after multiple attempts to cross a nasty spot. Nick made it up without winching, Ryan and Von followed his line and made it as well. Headed to the comp course and watched Nick crawl up Matt's crack like a pro. Called it a day. Motor is knocking a little, oil pressure is almost to the 1st line (sometimes), rear diff gears are missing teeth and have a consistent clunk that is getting worse. Front drivers lower control arm joint is shot. Fix or part it out......hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Run November 12, 13   Birthday Run November 12, 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Run November 12, 13
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2