Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Tellico

Go down 
+3
lloyder05
makitupthehardway
UPNOVER
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Are you guys planning on taking the woman? I didnt think so but let me know so I dont get my ass kicked if she finds out.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:07 pm

I was planing on binging my brother. he and I are not picky where we sleep, so if there are not enough beds I will be fine on the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:32 pm

I ment we could rent it for five and only stay a few days. I would probly have mandy with me if we did go. The other option is that we just concentrait on making big dogs our main event for that month seeing its only two weeks after that, and just set up a four day weekend in may to do the tellico thing. I'm down for the second or third week in may. The more I think about it I would rather use that couple extra weeks to get the rig perfect for Big Dogs.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:16 am

How ever you guys want to do this is fine with me. Emily going with me is a maybe just cause she is going to still be in school and we are figuring all that out.
Back to top Go down
4jeepnuts
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
4jeepnuts

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:01 am

Guys,
I've been following this thread closely, as I wanted to go to Tellico so bad last year but I figured w/out having a winch and issues breaking axle joints every time I went on a trail-ride I didn't go.

I still have those issues and my schedule is too up in the air.

If I can make it though I'd love to chase you guys down there and ride shotgun or jump seat. It would be worth the ride for the fun times and help share costs, I can bring a bag and sleep wherever I land.

Scott
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:26 pm

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644124

Just some motivation for you guys. Has anyone called crawfords or checked on anything yet?
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:32 pm

No, but i was thinking about it yesterday. Just got the airbags for the pathfinder to improve towing and take some strain off the soft ass rear springs and i should get my rig together enough to be 80% tellico tough - lets make this happen!
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:13 am

Chris and I had a big conversation about this will working on "Grateful Red". Do you guys agree that we might get aggreviated with the lines? I am all in for going but should we pick another weekend so that we can hit more trails.
Every knows that the main attractions are closed for the year right? Slickrock and Guardrail are closed and I believe there is another of the trails that every talks about.. I have never been there so I am just going off of what is on Pirate.

The cabin is available for the weekend of the parade. I will check and call if we all agree to the exact weekend. The cabin was 110 a night and slept 8. There is a hotel right in Murphy that is 63 a night.

I can make any weekend work. You guys make a decision what you all want to do.. Lets just make sure its a definite before you say Yes.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:26 pm

I was thinking may. I'm 100% doing the big dogs icebreaker in april and then I'd like to hit Tellico in May. I hate to be a whiner when I know it's for a good cause but a 12+ hour drive for a few trails would make me grumpy. If I was there before fine, but I want to hit as many trails as possible.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:01 pm

I rather go a different weekend. I was going to say something before but I didn't want to sound like a douche, but I would go either way
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:09 pm

It's ok matt, your secret's safe with us. Is May a good month? I don't like the summer heat since i'm a fat kid now so I wouldn't really wanna go much later than June.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:12 pm

If were going to be able to make this happen a different weekened that would be great because i could say for sure that the rig will be a 100% ready to rock and roll. Well lets leave the roll part out and say it will be able to rock. Anyway lets do it say from the 8th or 9th to the 12th. My Bday is on the 10th and I would think that would make a great way to celebrate. That and we would have a reason to drink a whole lot of beer that weekened. hmmm one more thing I just thought of thats also RC comp weekened. Well what ever you want to do.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:49 pm

its going to be an expessive two months.. You have big dogs april 26th, comp at rausch two weeks later and then memorial weekend two weeks after that.

so if we dont do april 5th we should try april 12th. most of the southerners will be there the 5th for the parade and then maybe the following weekend will be not as crowded.

i dont want to miss comp at rausch or big dogs.. atleast this way its wheeling every two weeks and not two weekends in a row.

April 5th -tellico parade
april 12th- open
april 19th-open
april 26th - big dogs
may 3rd -open
may 10th - rausch comp
may 17th - open
may 24th -memorial weekend

this is why I said if we plan it then we have to be sure we are doing it before we make any reservations.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Yah that is gonna be expensive...ughhh
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Okay well I'm in for whatever you guys want to run.
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Just looking at those dates, April 12th seems the best to me. If the weekend of the 5th is a big turnout for the locals down there, than you would think the 12th would be less people scratch
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:02 pm

i'm out for anytime in april. I'm going to need that time to work the kinks out in the new jeep.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Tellico > RC comp in my book. There are three comps this year + werock. I don't think you have to compete in all of them, unless you want to win the series. Who is planning on competing in all of them? That would be going to tellico.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:18 am

Chris is

also if bill and nester compete again..
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:45 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
Chris is

also if bill and nester compete again..

Ok those are the people I was think of also. I am good for any time but I rather it be in may.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:30 am

I agree with Tellico > RC Comp. I really want to make Tellico happen this year. I'll sacrifice everything except Big Dogs. I'll even go in the summer if May doesn't work but I NEED to go to tellico this year. Everybody put their own personal favorite date and lets see if we get any closer to an acutal date.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:23 pm

asdasfferrgf
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:43 pm

x2 asdasfferrgf
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 pm

how's this date june 27 thru 30. Maybe leave after work on the 26th then come home on the 30th/1st depending how late we leave. The heat doesn't bother me that much but we'll have to make sure the rigs cooling systems are on point for these dates or later.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Been offline due to a harddrive..

Im in for when ever.. Someone just put a date in and lets do it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tellico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tellico
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next