Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Tellico

Go down 
+3
lloyder05
makitupthehardway
UPNOVER
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:52 pm

That's a no go for me in June. The beginning of the June would be ok though. I go to the OBX over the week of the 4th for vacation. Maybe we can schedule a time to meet on the chat so we aren't going back and forth on the forum. 9:30 Tonight (tuesday) on the chat?
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:52 pm

I can be on, if i remember. I asked my boss if I could get the two car trailer from work for which ever weekend we chose. he said no go because the need to use it during week days and they might need it.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:15 pm

I'll try to be on if I remember
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:05 am

Well matt and i didn't accomplish much except that his only conflict is big dogs and mine are big dogs and the obx over the 4th of july week.

I like May 16,17,18. Whenever it is I'd start my drive wednesday around 5 drive as far as I could then arrive thursday and then wheel a half day sunday and load up and drive home sunday into monday.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:18 pm

Nick since your farther north than the rest I have another plan. You can drive down to my house and then we can get up early and drive down from there. I'm sure I could have others stay at my place to if they want. its about 10 hours from my place. I'm trying to work it out to maybe see if my sister would mind if we set up camp at her place. The house is small but she has almost 80 acres of land that we can set up camp if we want. Her farm is about 30-45 minutes south of the I-81 I-64 cross.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:20 pm

BTT we need to set a date
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:35 pm

I still like the idea of doing the badlands the weekend of the 10th and doing tellico a little later in the year. Doing the bad lands one week and tellico the next will be a little ruff on the new rig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tellico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tellico   Tellico - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tellico
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3