Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Drive Shaft U Joint Joy

Go down 
+5
Allium
makitupthehardway
thinga'ma'rig
connordanny
projblacknblue
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Drive Shaft U Joint Joy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Shaft U Joint Joy   Drive Shaft U Joint Joy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:28 pm

UPDATE:

Danny - once again I owe you BIG TIME...

I spent last night at work stripping and re-greasing the u-joints, and a fresh coat of grease on the splines...

This morning it slid right in with all the other work I did on Thursday... took a total of 15 minutes, and rides like a million bucks again.

Still gonna order the SYE and Shaft next month... but at least now I have less to worry about til then.

I think at this point I may be up to owing you a beer delivery truck Danny... Can't thank you enough for coming through yet again (lift, control arms, the track bar, and now driveshaft...)

Thanks again guys mbn mbn mbn
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shaft U Joint Joy   Drive Shaft U Joint Joy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:54 pm

Tony let us know when you plan on doing the SYE maybe some of us can get together and help you out.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shaft U Joint Joy   Drive Shaft U Joint Joy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Tony,

You should take him up on that. Nester is THE MAN when it comes to figuring out how to install the SYE!

Glad to hear the driveshaft worked out. I almost didn't recognize your Jeep with all tht mud on it and the new front bumper... I couldn't tell what color the Jeep was
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shaft U Joint Joy   Drive Shaft U Joint Joy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:36 pm

connordanny wrote:
Tony,

You should take him up on that. Nester is THE MAN when it comes to figuring out how to install the SYE!

Glad to hear the driveshaft worked out. I almost didn't recognize your Jeep with all tht mud on it and the new front bumper... I couldn't tell what color the Jeep was

I was wondering how you found it... sadly the rain washed most of it off before you saw it too... it was more like big dogs last year...

can't wait for a rematch with the pit... 4 runs last year just wasn't enough mbn 9

I will definately get a party going for the SYE... especially since I want to get a ton done at the same time (oil pan, motor lift, tummy tuck, engine skid... all related so might as well hit it all in 1 shot...)

I will keep everyone posted once I get the last of the parts.
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shaft U Joint Joy   Drive Shaft U Joint Joy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive Shaft U Joint Joy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2