Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT

Go down 
+10
Twisted Willys
magnadyne
connordanny
Kim Matzen
thinga'ma'rig
Rockn93YJ
makitupthehardway
rockdw72
Canepole
md4wheelin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Empty
PostSubject: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Well were about one month out now so I figured we should get a thread going so we all know who will be there. As of now I have to say that the new will rig will not be ready in time for the event so were going to just run the little zj. This means i'll be sticking to the trails that are the equvilant of the blues @ RC. I'll be heading down sometime friday evening if anyone wants to tag along. Also i'll be doing the cooking thing again to keep things simple when it comes to the food thing. For those that want to chip in on it let me know so I can get a head count and put a menu together.
Back to top Go down
Canepole
Open/Open
Open/Open
Canepole

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: What event is this?   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:18 pm

Is it for this friday? Where is it at? Where would we meet up at? Can you provide some info on this? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:04 pm

I am going to take a half day at work on friday and head down. I will be more than happy to pitch in for food.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:09 pm

Canepole wrote:
Is it for this friday? Where is it at? Where would we meet up at? Can you provide some info on this? Thanks.

google big dogs offroad and you'll find what your looking for. Also pics have been posted here on past Big dog events to give you an Idea.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:31 am

If I can get the rig together by then I might pull a last minute trip.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:00 am

I may be done by then and will be running the lesser trails for the most part. level 6 and 7.
http://www.bigdogsoffroad.com/
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Matt i'll be doing the samething with taking a half day on fri. When things get a little closer we'll work out exact times.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:18 am

I am not really in a hurry to get down there. so if you want to do the same thing as last year I'm cool with that, but we can work it out later
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:44 am

i will miss you all on this one,daughter has cheer that weekend. Sad i will be following the post closely. lol! on the trip.
Back to top Go down
Kim Matzen
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:42 am

We are taking half day Friday and heading out. Would like to hook up for blue/blue black trails on Sat/Sun. Don't know which trails are which since we (Kim) shot the spider gears last year and missed most of the run. Are Rock Raiders meeting anyplace special on Friday? Jeff is coming also and may have other friends Dan and Bob with us. AJ bring your jeep for change.
Back to top Go down
Canepole
Open/Open
Open/Open
Canepole

Male

PostSubject: Are you guys going to the Icebreaker event in April?   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:21 pm

which event are you guys planning on going to? If there isn't a whole lot of people going to RC in April...I'll just hold off and go to the Icebreaker event with some of you guys, if that's o.k....let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:14 pm

he won't, he's not even coming.
Back to top Go down
Canepole
Open/Open
Open/Open
Canepole

Male

PostSubject: ???   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:37 pm

What event are you guys going down to? The Winchester, Va. one in April?
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:15 am

Big Dogs Ice Breaker Winchester VA April 26,27 2008
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 am

there are several big dogs events, there will be many going to them all. this post is for the april icebreaker event which i cannot attend.i am sure that they will post all of the events as they get closer. they are a blast of fun, hopefully you can try to go to a few of them. mbn
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:42 pm

as for meeting I guess those who are local can meet at my house and those who arn't I guess we can meet up along the way.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:46 am

So far it looks like we'll have 3 rigs heading down fri night. Aslo Matt i'm going to have an extra bed in the camper if you needed a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:41 pm

Joe,

I think that my bro-in-law Greg and I are taking 1/2 day off on Friday and will head down too.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:54 pm

My wife and I will be attending but haven't decided if coming down late fri or early sat. Probably early sat morning.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:24 pm

I'm trying to get all my parts and everything in gear to get out there and wheel with you guys. Still a maybe but I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
magnadyne
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
magnadyne

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Should we throw this on meetup?
Back to top Go down
https://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/magnadyne/
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:40 pm

now things are looking better cheers Hey bill and danny do you want me to put you on the list for steak night? As for the meet up site you can throw up if you want. I don't mess with the site because its to much to keep track of so you'll have to link it over here so we can keep track of who's going.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 am

I didnt realise how close to then it was. I just tore the willys apart for some highsteer arms and hydraulic mod.s Alll of my parts are here, steering knuckle is out for machine work and I'm 98% positive I will be there. Headding down for FRi. night. Their site says limited # of vehicles per day. Is that an actual concern? I wasn't going to register early just in case I dont make it. Any one know if they actually get full and stop accepting people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DLLME
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:12 pm

Joe count me and my wife in for steak night, she doesn't eat much but I'll eat enough for both of us. We will chip in $ and if there is anything we can bring as far as food or beverages let me know.
There is really no limit to how many vehicles they let down there. I've been going for several years and never saw or heard of anyone turned away. I've also just showed up one time and paid when I got there. I'll be registering in the next week or two, not in a hurry. I'll finish the cage on thursday, sat and sun so I can have it TIG welded next Thursday the 10th of april. then I just need to install the n ew seats, 5 point harness etc.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 pm

I plan on bringing a shit ton of firewood, generator, and compressor. Like bill said if there is anything else you can think of or want us to bring let us know. I can also bring some plates and utensils. A place I work gets them in bulk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next