Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT

Go down 
+10
Twisted Willys
magnadyne
connordanny
Kim Matzen
thinga'ma'rig
Rockn93YJ
makitupthehardway
rockdw72
Canepole
md4wheelin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:38 am

I'll come up with a list and we can can spread it out over everyone. Also matt I have a shitload of pallets saved up also for this event so we should be good to go between me and you on the firewood section. As for a meet time fri, I was thinking around 3 to 4. This way if their is a prob we will still be on the road by 6 putting us down their by 8. But I would like to try to get down their in the day light to set up camp though.

list for steak night
me + 1
bill +1
matt
danny + 1

for everybody else if you want to be in on steak night post up with you and the number of people in your group that want to eat also.
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:08 pm

I am a maybe also... if I do make the run there will be 4 total in Black N Blue... but I am waiting on the engine skid (3 weeks now... emailed for tracking number)... and working with Tom Woods on getting a rear shaft and Super Short SYE setup (thats his recommended setup for my evil plans... 4 )

Don't worry about food for us... I will make the co-pilots bring the goods while i supply their entertainment.

I hope we can make this one... it was a blast last year...
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 pm

Don't forget about me bitchessssssssssss!!! I haven't been on the site for a while...i guess i've been working at work lately or something. Anyway i'm in...matt give me a call then 610-207-8514 i can never get ahold of your dumb ass. And joe...if it's not too late i'm in on the steaks...i'll call you tonight i had something to talk to you about anyway.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Oh and joe...maybe you can figure out how to use your GPS shortcuts a little better this year muahahaha
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:32 pm

matt+1, my brother is coming
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
magnadyne
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
magnadyne

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:31 am

Do you have to show up Friday night to register, or can you just show up early Saturday?

Are most people planning on being there bith Saturday and Sunday?
Back to top Go down
https://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/magnadyne/
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:53 pm

best thing is to register ahead of time through their web site. if you plan on registering on site be ready for a long wait. the registration is separate from the check in. After you pay for camping at the campground entrance the registration is between the ponds just across from the entrance of camp 2. I'm going to register via web. what about trail selection? Joe what trails are you signing up for?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:29 am

food list

me + 1
Bill + 1
danny + 1
matt +1
Nick + 1

I wont be picking up the steks till a few days before the run so anyone else that wants on the list just get ahold of before then.

Sorry Nick my phone died the other night. I was going to give you shout yesterday but I got tied up with the jeep then company came over. I'll give you a call tonight after I drop cortney off.

As for trails bill i'm not sure yet because of not knowing what rig i'm going to run yet. If it mandys rig i'm going to go on the easier trails because she will be driving. (she said i'm not aloud to wheel it after what I did to mine) If I can get my rig running in time I will run a little harder trails but seeing it will be a shake down run I'm going to take it easy on it.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:30 pm

I'm gonna make it! All thats left to do to the rig is have two new hydraulic lines made tomarrow and add fluid. I'm not sure what time Fri. I will be pullin in so dont add me to the list for food. Could someone please pm me a phone # so I can find you down there. I'm sure I dont know most of your faces and I dont feel like runnin around askin people if they are rock raiders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DLLME
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Twisted Willys wrote:
I'm gonna make it! All thats left to do to the rig is have two new hydraulic lines made tomarrow and add fluid. I'm not sure what time Fri. I will be pullin in so dont add me to the list for food. Could someone please pm me a phone # so I can find you down there. I'm sure I dont know most of your faces and I dont feel like runnin around askin people if they are rock raiders.

We wil be at camp 6 on the right hand side (correct me if I'm wrong Joe). Steak night is Saturday Night so if you want in you won't miss it. The steaks are really awesome! I think I may close up shop early and head down friday night . Plan is to get there around 8 or 9ish). If it's raining we will sleep in the truck.

Campground map: http://www.vvalley.com/cove/

They also have a shooting range thats included in the price of the camping if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:17 pm

Well then heck yeh count me +1 in for steak night ! What can I bring? Shooting range sounds cool, might have to bring the AK along. Whats the deal with insurance? The way the website looks its required. I have yet to find a company that will insure a trail only un titleable rig. I did see the link on their site but that aint gonna happen by then.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:31 pm

YOu don't need insurance. I've seen lots of crappy thrown together rigs out there and I can assure you they don't have insurance.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:03 pm

food list

me + 1
Bill + 1
danny + 1
matt +1
Nick + 1
dave + 1

Bill I have extra room in the camper if you and your wife need a a place to sleep if its raining.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Thanks Joe that is greatly appreciated. We will definitely be down on Friday night then. 9
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
food list

me + 1
Bill + 1
danny + 1
matt +1
Nick + 1
dave + 1

Bill I have extra room in the camper if you and your wife need a a place to sleep if its raining.

Hey Joe
Add my Dad and Uncle to the list!

Thanks,
Danny
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:26 pm

food list

me + 1
Bill + 1
danny + 3
matt +1
Nick + 1
dave + 1
Back to top Go down
magnadyne
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
magnadyne

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:06 pm

I am 90% sure I am going, but my plan is to get a hotel near by because I have NO camping gear.

However it would be cool if I could hit up steak night with everyone, and meet some of you guys. (You would have to add another Nick to the list) Smile
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:09 pm

magnadyne wrote:
I am 90% sure I am going, but my plan is to get a hotel near by because I have NO camping gear.

However it would be cool if I could hit up steak night with everyone, and meet some of you guys. (You would have to add another Nick to the list) Smile
Hey, if you need a tent and sleeping bag let me know, I don't use mine much and your welcome to use them. Hate for you to miss the comraderie of the trail ride and the after celebration,because that's the best part of the trip. Let me know so I can pull things out of the shed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:03 am

food list

me + 1
Bill + 1
danny + 3
matt +1
Nick + 1
dave + 1
nick2

I'm not really sure how close the local motel is, so you may want to look into the borrowing the tent option because steak night usally goes pretty late into the night king
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:24 am

grason ended up going to the hotel last year so he knows where it is. if there is any trip to camp out on this is the one. It was rainy and cold at the main event last year but it was still worth camping out. king
Back to top Go down
magnadyne
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
magnadyne

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:27 pm

The Devil Dog wrote:

Hey, if you need a tent and sleeping bag let me know, I don't use mine much and your welcome to use them. Hate for you to miss the comraderie of the trail ride and the after celebration,because that's the best part of the trip. Let me know so I can pull things out of the shed.

I greatly appretiate the offer Tico, but I think I am just going to make the investment and get a tent & sleeping bag.
I think all of you are right, I do not want to miss any of steak night.

What trails is everyone planning on running?
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:24 pm

i will be heading up early sunday morning to run for the day with everyone, it is the same distance from rausch and i would rather go there. be there about 8:00 am . can someone pm me with there # so that i can call on the way to find out what site you are on, unless you all know now where you will be...GLAD TO BE GOING 9 even if it is for 1 day
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:53 pm

I think we are going to try and be in the same spot as last year.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:05 pm

cool, i will be there sunday morning on the 27th at 8:00am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT   BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG DOGS ICE BREAKER EVENT
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next