Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club Empty
PostSubject: New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club   New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Please welcome Dan Henderson, a member of the Baltimore 4 Wheeler Club has decided to join our club as well and in doing so also has taken the challenge to represent us on Land Use issues. Lt. Dan as he known best has a long and established history of working with the DNR's in Maryland and other locations. He is most welcome and I am sure you guys would enjoy his crazy talents, jokes and humor.

Please join me in extending him a warm welcome.

Tico
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club   New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:17 pm

WHere are ya Dan? I need some parts! Dan is also mechanically inclined and can fix just about anything.
Back to top Go down
lt.dan
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
lt.dan

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club   New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:09 am

glad to be here hope that i can live up to the expectations. i am trying to make more friends in the landuse comunity as well as the DNR, and forest service every day.
in the near future i hope to start doing more and more projects in our state forests in maryland. i belive that the best way to gain acess is to be there helping out the forest managers, not bombarding them with letters bitching about what "we want" .
it is your public land you only get out what you put into it. hope to see you there 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club   New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member becomes the Land Use manager for the club
Page 1 of 1