Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Hagerstown Wheeling information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Hagerstown Wheeling information Empty
PostSubject: Hagerstown Wheeling information   Hagerstown Wheeling information Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:45 pm

October 22, 2011….Gates open at 8 am….wheeling till dark.

A day full of family fun,activities and camaraderie. We have wooded trails, technical obstacles and a RC crawl area. Off-Road & Crawling Grounds is the home of F&S Racing test track. This is a small area but lots to do and more to come in the future. We would like to invite everyone out to this day of off-road fun. Opinions and suggestions are welcome as we are building this venue. Off-Road & Crawling Grounds will not be open on a regular basis but will hold a few pre-announced events each year.

There will be a $10 fee per truck and $5 spectator fee. Off-Road& Crawling Grounds is located at 9950 Downsville Pike, Hagerstown MD 21740. Just 3 miles from the I-81 &I-70 interchange. Take Exit 28 from I-70 towards Downsville just 1.5 miles on your right. Gates open at 8 am, drivers meeting and information at 10 am. Wheeling to start immediately after lasting until dark.

For more information call Todd at F&S Racing 301-991-1467.
Back to top Go down

Hagerstown Wheeling information
Page 1 of 1