Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007

Go down 
+8
thinga'ma'rig
onemoretime
The Devil Dog
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
connordanny
projblacknblue
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:25 pm

"Some nice guys threw us a couple of beers which we were happy to have after being there for so long."

PISSED!!!! Beers would have made that recovery much better for me. You suck...I spent 2 hours winching with not a drop to drink!

Von...sorry to see that carnage man. When I saw that picture my jaw dropped to the floor...that's ridiculous! Good time to rebuild though!! How'd your wife like it after you told her "don't worry I'm not gonna do anything extreme and break it" LOL spank
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 8:20 pm

I have to this weekened was one of the best that I have had in a long time. I don't what it is but when we all get together we all have one hell of a time. For the next trip out i'm going to stock the taj a little better so I can wip up some better meals for every one instead of burnt pizzas and molested sauasages. As for the mud pit i'm going to bring my cj down next time and see what shes got. jeep +mud +beer = one hell of a time. Again I just wanted to thank everyone for a great weekend and I can't wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 8:40 pm

Joe - where are the rest of your pics? You had some good ones I'd like to see again.
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:13 pm

By far this was the MOST FUN Laurie and I have had in awhile. We are both upset with the current mess of Black and Blue (we have affectionately renamed the rig because of the abuse it takes... Bruised and Broken seemed like bad karma)

I can't wait for the next run... and will wrench like crazy to try and get there... but we shall see.

Further investigation underneath shows nothing else major... no leaks from anywhere... no more bent mounts...

Just the Tie Rod (ordering thursday from Rustys when I get paid), axle mount (ordering with tie rod), and oil pan (looking for skid now...).

Thursday will be a massive parts order day for me

Belly Up Skid on the way (no more hi center on the stupid stocker mbn )
Control Arm Brackets
Tie Rod set up
Oil Skid (maybe)
Diff Skid (maybe)

Long overdue, but I learned my lesson... do it right the first time or pay for it down the road.

Course I still have the whole new locker project, but that just got pushed to the back burner for now...

Helpful... yes... necessary... hill climb says no for now... cheers

Speaking of which... hey bobbi... ever get that video up so I can show the guys and gals at work? mbn
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:39 pm

I downloaded the video to my computer, but the file extension (I think it is called) is the wrong one to upload to Photobucket.

Anybody know how to convert to a usable type of file?
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:47 pm

Bobbi... can you email it to me?

tony_piwko@hotmail.com

I may have a few programs that can fix the extension...

I am new to photobucket (just joined last night in fact)... so I am not sure of the extensions it can handle, but I can probably figure it out fairly quick.
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 11:14 pm

Mud Slinger wrote:
Joe - where are the rest of your pics? You had some good ones I'd like to see again.

I'm going to try to get them up tomorow.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 11:45 pm

Joe, did you see the one pic I have of you on Extreme with the tire smoke? It's pretty sweet and remember with my pics that they're w/the 6.1mp so you can zoom and crop and they come out pretty sweet...there's some other goodies too so make sure you get around to checking them out
Back to top Go down
bullnozer
Open/Open
Open/Open
bullnozer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 3:58 pm

So, for about 3 years I've been using a trash can to bring firewood to wheelin' events, always set it out as a recycle bin when it's empty....For the first time in those 3 years, there was no TRASH in my can....Sorted it all out today to put at the curb....No paper wrappers, no cigarette butts, no hot dog buns....Just recyclable stuff. king queen

You all are the best! cheers mbn 9 sdsfhhgdigdhfo

Oh yeah... jeepchic
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 4:36 pm

We're a very well behaved and intelligent bunch of people lol! lol! lol!

It was a good job cleaning the mud bog up though...that place was very littered with cans and bottles and the big group knocked it out in no time. Filled 2 or 3 trash bags! hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 10:55 pm

bullnozer wrote:
So, for about 3 years I've been using a trash can to bring firewood to wheelin' events, always set it out as a recycle bin when it's empty....For the first time in those 3 years, there was no TRASH in my can....Sorted it all out today to put at the curb....No paper wrappers, no cigarette butts, no hot dog buns....Just recyclable stuff. king queen

You all are the best! cheers mbn 9 sdsfhhgdigdhfo

Oh yeah... jeepchic

after trying to set you on fire we figured it was the least we could do.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:25 pm

Here's the link to my photos.
http://picasaweb.google.com/md4wheelin/BigDogs

also nick they were some great shots that you and nicky got. Thanks for the great spotting. I cant wait till I get the new axels under the jeep so I can get the gears and 35's. Then maybe when we run together I will be able to keep up with you. Let me know the next time you got some free time so we can get together for a run and some more name calling.
Back to top Go down
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:09 pm

Sorry it took me so long. I did try and email the video, but the file was too big, so I had to find another way. scratch

After much research (Thanks, again, G-man) turns out all you have to do is change the extension from .MOD to .mpg. Who knew?

https://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t291/MaxRox_photos/?action=view&current=WinchHillTony.flv

Here is Nick. Not much action, but gives an idea of how hard the hill is:

https://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t291/MaxRox_photos/?action=view&current=WinchHillNick.flv

I'll try to get the rest up over the next few days. dfjsksdkfjsd
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:40 pm

Great pictures Bobbi and Joe, thanks. I am going to post some on meet up for the event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007   Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Dogs Ice Breaker 2007
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2