Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!   Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:02 am

"Our Bylaws indicate two items which are to be completed this year.

Bylaws Article IX D. "The Vice President, Treasurer and Director of Events and Public Relations shall be elected in odd numbered years."

Bylaws Article XI E. " The membership shall have an Annual Convention and/or meeting each year. The convention/meeting may be held in conjunction with a regularly scheduled meeting or an association event."

We typically have a ride or other event to coincide with the Annual Meeting.

In addition to the officers named above, we also have our Director of Environmental Affairs (Land Use), Dave Hook, who has informed us of his inability to continue in that role for the coming year as you have already heard. The office of President, recently vacated by Preston, is being filled by me and I am willing to do so for the unfinished portion of that term (through 2008). There has already been some discussion of the need to fill these vacancies and the restrictions placed by the bylaws on who may fill them. I can't stress enough how important it is for you to canvass your club membership to attempt to fill these roles.

Timing of the annual meeting: The weekend of October 26/27 and of November 10/11 are already taken by CORE all weekend events. November 23 is Thanksgiving but it is possible that an annual meeting followed by a ride at Rausch would be an antidote to too much turkey and Black Friday shopping. The first three weekends in December are possibilities...

Your input and response with dates and/or nominees is appreciated.

~Keith Holman"

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!   Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:47 am

what happened to preston?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!   Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:12 am

Preston along with the other officers have found themselfs in ill health, career cjanges and unavailable to fill their obligations to the Association. This they are looking for new blood, commited to the preservation and enhancement of the Associaiton, some one that can recruit the rouge clubs in the mid Atlantic area and bring growth to it. They re looking for leaders, earth movers, tree shakers and people modivators...

I have am giving it some thinking, but my plate is full with the club. To manage a larger association would mean a greater commitment than I can offer at this time. It would be good for pour own people to step up to the plate and takes us to a new level. Interested?
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!   Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:48 pm

I'm interested. who do I contact?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!   Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:36 pm

Chris Taylor wrote:
I'm interested. who do I contact?
pstevens122656@comcast.net, send a message to Preston, the current seat on the board. Let him know your interested, You will have my support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!   Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid-Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association needs help!
Page 1 of 1