Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

T-lockers??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

T-lockers?? Empty
PostSubject: T-lockers??   T-lockers?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:02 am

http://www2.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/PR-T_locker/

New to me not sure if you guys have seen this or not. I'm interested on how much for one of these guys?

Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

T-lockers?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-lockers??   T-lockers?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:30 am

That would make my life alot easier.. As you know my front arb is set up pnuematically also but requires constant pressure. I can not hear the spotter when the front locker is engaged due to the large air compressor in back running..
This set up will switch at 10 psi where the arb needs constant 100 psi. I also like the way if the air source leaks down you can set the locker up ahead of time to lock into the engage or disengaged position.. That is nice..
Having the unit outside the pumpkin is also nice.. No leaking O-rings where you have to pull the carrier to replace..

I liked my setup better than the normal arb setup but this would be even better.
Let me know if you find a price..
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

T-lockers?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-lockers??   T-lockers?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:53 am

Yeah I'm going to look more in to it this afternoon after work. Its a really cool setup on paper. I like that the pirate wrote a good review on it but I'm waiting to see what the guys on the pirate board have said about them. I wanted to show you guys to see what yall thought of this setup.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

T-lockers?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-lockers??   T-lockers?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:48 pm

Looks great. Could not find pricing anywhere though.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

T-lockers?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-lockers??   T-lockers?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:58 pm

It's like the Toyota electric locker. Toyota has a worm gear that drive the fork in and out. where the T-locker uses air to drive the fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T-lockers?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-lockers??   T-lockers?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-lockers??
Page 1 of 1