Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Aussie Lockers?

Go down 
+3
Rockn93YJ
Grason
makitupthehardway
7 posters
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:57 pm

Hey Paul and Danny? Do you guys like your aussie lockers? Is there anything more to installing them than any other Lunchbox lockers? The price is to right not to have to question getting them.
Back to top Go down
Grason
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:00 am

i heard that aussies were better than lock right and powertrax. id run if the price is right.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 am

They look amazingly similar to the powertrax lunchbox locker that I had problems with the springs going out on. Here is a Pirate 4x4 product review on them.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/productreviews/aussie/index.html
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:06 am

knock on wood I haven't had any probs with the one I bought from paul yet. It actualy works pretty good, but again I don't run mine on the street none stop.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:46 pm

Nester I have not had any problem with them Chris is the only one I know of that has broke one . I have them in the front and rear now. they are wierd driving on the street.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:40 pm

I have one in the D30 up front and the only street driving difference I noticed is a clicking sound when I make a U-turn.

It went in right before the April Big Dogs so I don't have any snow driving experience yet. I have a feeling I will be in 2 wd whenever snow is on the ground.

Thanks to Matt Moore install was a breeze:king:
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:06 pm

Hate them, but then again I have had NO LUCK. Loved it when it was working though and the install was easy after Paul showed me a few times.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:36 am

Danny I drove my jeep last winter with the Powertrax in the rear and a detroit in the front. Its easy going other than the pull from the front end but when it was really ugly last winter I got around easy when even the "4x4's" had a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aussie Lockers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aussie Lockers?   Aussie Lockers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussie Lockers?
Page 1 of 1