Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

RCROCS 3rd event date change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

RCROCS 3rd event date change Empty
PostSubject: RCROCS 3rd event date change   RCROCS 3rd event date change Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:42 pm

From Bruce:

"OK guys don’t hate me!!! Hand in there with me on these details and try to understand. This year WE ROCK changed their plans and will not have the stock class at Grand Nationals as in years past. What they have done is created a “Stock Grand Nationals” that will be hosted in MO this coming fall.

The way the stock grand nationals will work is something along these lines. Teams who compete in WE ROCK stock class along with teams from the different feeder series (RCrocs, RROC, Cal Roc etc..) will have a chance to go head to head against each other in their own event. The event will be open to many more teams then in years past.

OK why I am telling you all this?? WE ROCK booked the date of this event over our 3rd RCrocs event date (Sept 27). I spent a great deal of time today trying to find a way not to change our date but I don’t see anyway. I talked to WE ROCK and when you look at all of the dates of shows, events and such there is no way for them to move the Stock Grand Nationals.

I hope that by moving the date this will allow some of our teams to make the trip out to stock grands and represent the park and our series. We are working out details on how we can help send a few of our local teams west to compete in the stock grand nationals.

Here is the way it shapes up.

WE ROCK Grand National for promod and super mod are Sept 5, 6, 7

Proposed NEW RCrocs date Sept 13th

Sept 20th is VRoc down at Big Dogs (talked with Eugene tonight)

WE ROCK Stock Grand Nationals is Sept 27 and 28 (old date for RCrocs)

I have gone around and around today to try to find a way and this seems to be the only way. I am sorry for any headache or date changing for you plans. I would like to thank Tico from Maryland Rock Raiders for working with us to move his charity ride.

Thanks
Bruce"
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: RCROCS 3rd event date change   RCROCS 3rd event date change Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:45 am

Thats good of him to mention the ada run, hopefully it will help spread the word. every bit helps
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: RCROCS 3rd event date change   RCROCS 3rd event date change Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Agree, he knows this is an important event that is gaining speed and is also getting the park more recognition. Because he is oneof our sponsors I only saw it fitting that I work with his situation. I am adjusting everything to the 27th and 28th of September, let hope for a great turn out and a joyful event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCROCS 3rd event date change   RCROCS 3rd event date change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RCROCS 3rd event date change
Page 1 of 1