Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

April 12 run Meetup site issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

April 12 run Meetup site issues Empty
PostSubject: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:52 am

I've noticed this before...on Meetup in the Our Next Meeting: section...there are several links to enter and rsvp...one is
"Jeep-Maryland Rock Raiders Off Road Club April Meeting" and the other "See all details & RSVP for this meeting".
Each link give a different list of Who's Coming.
Can we get both of these to match or have just one link so we are all
on the same page? scratch
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:05 pm

to be honest most people don't even use the meet up site. you should just start a thread here on who's going.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:00 pm

If nothing else post on both but the forum is easy to just setup a thread and see who all replies
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:27 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
to be honest most people don't even use the meet up site. you should just start a thread here on who's going.

This information is incorrect Joe, the Meet up site get's a fair share of visitors, that subsequently end up at the web site. It's also the main chain of communication, because sites like this one are always subject to hackers. While the Meet up is set up to be hacker proof. This forum is for knowledge and all subject matter concerning the off road world but it is not the official site for the club communication. It is a substitute to our already establish system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:28 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:
If nothing else post on both but the forum is easy to just setup a thread and see who all replies
Yes Nester is correct you can post on both sites therefore maximissing the results and the reach.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:29 pm

chics4jeeps wrote:
I've noticed this before...on Meetup in the Our Next Meeting: section...there are several links to enter and rsvp...one is
"Jeep-Maryland Rock Raiders Off Road Club April Meeting" and the other "See all details & RSVP for this meeting".
Each link give a different list of Who's Coming.
Can we get both of these to match or have just one link so we are all
on the same page? scratch
call me and walk me through your problem.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:20 pm

How many people are going on this trip? I might be able to ride with someone. I am hoping to get cleared by my doctor today. let you guys know later
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Dont push it Tico you dont want to get cleared by the doctor and then mess something up the first weekend free. From the looks of it doesn't seem like this month is going to have a high turn out due to big dogs. I'm still working on my house and ordering the parts I need to get back out. I might make the May run but I might just go to the beach instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 12 run Meetup site issues   April 12 run Meetup site issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 12 run Meetup site issues
Page 1 of 1