Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Blood drive, this Saturday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallstonYJ
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
FallstonYJ

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Blood drive, this Saturday! Empty
PostSubject: Blood drive, this Saturday!   Blood drive, this Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:55 am

First let me say that I apologize if this post in any way breaks any forum rules. In addition to being a member of MRR I am also a member of the Knights of Columbus. Each year we hold a spring and fall blood drive for the Red Cross. Our fall drive is this Saturday at St. John the Evangelist in Hydes; (on Long Green Pike just south of Baldwin Mill/Fork Rd.). This is a difficult time of the year for the Red Cross as donations tend to decrease with all of the demands of the holiday season. We are hoping to line up as many donors as possible for this Saturday. The blood drive starts at 7:00am Saturday morning and continues until 1:00pm. You do not need an appointment however you can call or pm with a preference if you like. For the last three or four drives we have been averaging an hour or less from arrival to departure. If anyone would be willing to donate it would be very much appreciated. Please feel free to call me or pm with any questions or concerns. My cell# is 410.365.6575.
On behalf of the Knights of Columbus and the Red Cross I thank you for your time!

Tom Rowan
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Blood drive, this Saturday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood drive, this Saturday!   Blood drive, this Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:16 am

Peace be with you Tom. I will try to be there at 7AM. give me a call as a reminder on Friday evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr

Blood drive, this Saturday!
Page 1 of 1