Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW

Go down 
+3
md4wheelin
makitupthehardway
ih8pepl73
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male
Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Finally employed!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-21

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Did anyone go this year?

I drove passed it during a crazy rainstorm. I didn't stay at all. There were only like 5,6 Jeeps parked on the side of the road, about 20 or so in the lot, all the vendor tents were totally empty and there were about 7 people standing under umbrella's.

Couldn't make it later, I was at a wedding.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Okay dude here it is.... Honestly really? do you honestly think that anyone here is going to go to that wanna be jeep show. I went once years ago and it was not worth going again.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:01 pm

damn nester, just because its a jeep show and no toyotas are allowed doesn't mean you have to hate jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Sorry I'm a little harsh but come on really, who on this board would have taken the time to go. I didn't see anyone post about it and just so we are clear its not cause of the Jeep thing. I still own and love my two jeeps. I'm trying hard to make time for the PA jeep show but in all honesty the adams jeep show is a joke. Its just a thing that is put together by the stealership to up sales and act like they really care for there customers. I'm sorry if anyone thinks for feels different its just my honest thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:30 am

Damn I fucking love you tonight Nester! You drank something good. Reminds me of that one House episode where the dude just said exactly what came to his mind. To be honest I almost deleted this thread because that Adams joint reminds me of one thing and one thing only dsgfsdgdhjvcx

lk
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 am

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
Damn I fucking love you tonight Nester! You drank something good. Reminds me of that one House episode where the dude just said exactly what came to his mind. To be honest I almost deleted this thread because that Adams joint reminds me of one thing and one thing only dsgfsdgdhjvcx

lk

Yeah I did mean what I said it just flows alot better after 6 or 7 maybe 9 beers. I lost count I was painting the cage and I guess the paint also had something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 am

I WENT.....................................................SYKE jocolor kat
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 pm

I hope there is alot of us @ PA Jeeps that wood be sweet...
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 pm

start a thread. I plan on going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM'S JEEP SHOW   ADAM'S JEEP SHOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADAM'S JEEP SHOW
Page 1 of 1