Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Jeeps gone wild

Go down 
+8
jealos-z
thinga'ma'rig
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
Locked_N_Loaded
Twisted Willys
UPNOVER
The Devil Dog
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:53 am

I just told everyone the course was two easy so you sat down and were looking for harder lines. It was a great weekend all the way around. Though the jeep did take a beating. A bent hatch, "mandy do I have the tree cleared" "yep your fine" Then tico saying "sorry joe didn't see that one" But the best is comming home the next evening to find the windshield blown out scratch I have some video from sat but still haven't got a chance to post it up. Also Von be honest what makes the jeep work so well is its wheel base. Thats why I was able to sorta keep up with you on 33's that were burned down to almost 31's. But now with 36's I have the clearence under the axels that I needed mbn
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:02 am

LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:02 pm

Jealos-Z - was it Rob? I'll be amazed if that's right because I normally only know people by their rigs but I'm giving it a shot. Great time wheeling with you and that rig is SWEET. Get your buddy going on that Toyota buggy, he had to catch the wheeling bug again after Sunday.

I did have to take a bit of a time out on the course but I came back later in the day lugging rocks around and redeeming my spotting. I'm still paying for it though, my ankle is HUGE!
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:24 pm

Yea thats right, you got a sweet rig youself and I cant wait to get together with you guys again.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:58 pm

i think you are right joe,but the only thing bad about having a longer wheelbase is bottoming out easier.i think there allot more ++++ then---- with a longer wheelbase. mine is 106 right now and you made it up tombstone easier than me, however i did not throw a boulder under my wheel, edffwfas it was a bunch of little rocks, but i still cheated. i am going to try that again next time. lol! currious, what is your wheelbase?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:08 pm

hey they just moved the rock that was hitting my diff, other then that I had no help. jjjjjjjjjjj as for wheel base its what ever is stock but that about to change. I'm redoing my rear axel so the upper control arms mount to the diff and the lower control arms mount to the center of the axel instead of below it which will push the axel out another couple of inches.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:46 am

I must agree that other than the moving of the biggest rock in the way he had no help and at that point it was the least of his worries...he was way passed the problem spots....maybe you don't wont me to be your spottoer because stacking rocks is the LAST resort in my book
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:37 pm

i believe you would of made it up any way, i am always impressed with your cherokee, you have to try not to make me look bad pig jocolor
Back to top Go down
S h a n e
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
S h a n e

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:00 pm

i was there runnin around, was a good weekend minus the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeeps gone wild   Jeeps gone wild - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeeps gone wild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2