Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New Place? Rock Run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magnadyne
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
magnadyne

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-25

New Place? Rock Run Empty
PostSubject: New Place? Rock Run   New Place? Rock Run Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:23 pm

http://www.rockrunrecreation.com/

It is a really a ATV & dirt bike park, but I have heard from many people that they let Jeeps in there. Just today I heard they have let clubs rent it out.
Of course this is just rumor, but I figured I would post it to see what you guys thought. It says they have 50 miles of trails... not sure if that is a lot or not.

If it seems like it maybe be something to try maybe Tico could use his charm to get us in?? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/magnadyne/
6pack
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New Place? Rock Run   New Place? Rock Run Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:54 pm

I heard about this place a month or so ago. At least I think this is the same place. The state built it for ATV's and bikes and expected to make money off it but it has not been meeting their expectations, so they were looking to start letting trucks in. I thought there were only a small number of trails for trucks though, that they were still being built.
Back to top Go down
Grason
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New Place? Rock Run   New Place? Rock Run Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 pm

they have not made it open to whoever yet, i went there for the maiden run with the creepers and then everyone had to send emails to try and open it to the public. we were able to wheel there becuase on guy in out club live close by and cut the trails we ran ( which were sweet by the way) probably the hardest trail ive ever ran. but we are working on try to get it open to the regular public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place? Rock Run   New Place? Rock Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Place? Rock Run
Page 1 of 1