Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides

Go down 
+2
SLeach
The Devil Dog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:37 pm

http://files.meetup.com/220677/2009%2520Virginia%2520Wheel-In%2520Trail%2520Ride-%2520Another%2520Chance%2520.pdf

A message from Chris and Carla:

Hi Tico,
Carla and I handle the 4x4 trails portion of the Wheel-in. We are working with Marti helping organize the trails and some of the other activities. Do you have a list of folks who are interested in helping? Let me know who is interested in being a trail guide, along with their email address. Also, is your club willing to be in charge of another 4x4 related activity, such as an RTI ramp, blindfold obstacle course, etc? Do you have a 4x4 activity that you all do at your events that might be fun to do at the Wheel-in?

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by The Devil Dog on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
SLeach
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
SLeach

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:02 pm

says i need a user name and password to open the pdf
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:06 pm

The link doesn't work. Is this going to be in Virginia again this year. I went to this event two years ago. The wheeling wasn't out of this world, but it was a okay party and lots of prizes.
Back to top Go down
lt.dan
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
lt.dan

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:51 pm

i couldn't open the link either, i wouldn't mind running a blindfolded obstacle course.....hell it would be nice to have someone listen to their spotter for a change.
march 14-17 at oak ride estate
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
CamoK5

Male
Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm

Paul, Gil and myself attended last year and had a great time. The trails are not all that complicated but some are very tight for my full size rig.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 am

O.K. I corrected the link now you can down load it from the link. Active members you will receive a direct copy to your e-mail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 am

x2 on the tight trails, i helped clean them up a year or two back and they are definitlty not friendly to anything longer then a wrangler. Mostly just tight turns up and down hills with mud thrown in. it nice a family oriented run because of nothing to tecnical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides   Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Wheeling event set for March needs guides
Page 1 of 1