Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

How would you build it?

Go down 
+2
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

How would you build it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:53 pm

I'm thinking that golf cart on steroids would be a perfect source...dial in the gearing and it'd be like a squirrel motor from a sami cheers
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:03 pm

funny. My mother in laws golf cart was wrecked by a neice. a truck passed her in the campground and suprised her causing her to swerve and hit a tree. I'm replacing the front axle and steering box($120). was going to put a lift on it and bigger tires but my wife talked me out of it. (kids would take it in the woods and get it stuck in those deep holes) then I'd be going up there every weekend to pull them out. I don't mind but 45 minute drive each way kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:20 pm

You could throw an ATV winch on the front and some syn line for their safety.

How much trouble could they really get in?????higjdhgkjgh
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:38 pm

I'm the one that taught them, you figure it out.9 I took my MudNLaw mud bogging in her golf cart and she had a blast. she ended up getting it stuck trying to go around a 3' mud pit and slipped in. that was fun pulling her out.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:43 pm

That reminds me of when I was maybe 7ish (maybe younger) my dad had my mom, little sister, and grandmom (his mother in law) 4 wheeling. He hit a mud puddle at like 35 and launched my grandmom into the rollbar and covered us all in mud. You could add that to the list of the 3 million reasons she hates him hahahha.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:15 pm

I tried hard but she (mother in law...now MudNLaw) doesn't hate me. covered her in mud and trashed the golf cart and she was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:32 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
I tried hard but she (mother in law...now MudNLaw) doesn't hate me. covered her in mud and trashed the golf cart and she was okay with it.

Thats funny....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you build it?   How would you build it? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you build it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2