Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

The Resurection Project

Go down 
+21
S h a n e
MYYJROX
ffhill61
lt.dan
jealos-z
SPP YJ
mdcj7
SLeach
Locked_N_Loaded
4jeepnuts
The Devil Dog
projblacknblue
UPNOVER
rockdw72
thinga'ma'rig
connordanny
Grason
timberwolf
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

The Resurection Project - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:44 pm

vonsjeep wrote:
WOW, skull Shocked cant we all just get along, it should be 7 instead of fight . ps i like reading the threads, i might not talk awhole lot on it, but i am always watching to see what is happening.

I knew you are hiding in the back ground. Glade to know you in the back of the class watching us at play.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:45 pm

This is why i love matt mbn I haven't laughed that hard at a post on MRR..........EVER! Keep the peace fellers...it's always in good fun no need for true anger but the day the shit talking goes away is the day we all are Idea Rob and Joe...i'll swear on my life that you 2 do not need to be clashing...you'd both be missing out on a good wheeling friend. We would have the best of times wheeling and boozing around a fire and the day that goes south kick my ass for it.

oh yah and matt...i guess size DOESN'T matter when you're sticking it in mash potatoes dgsagasjfhah

ROFL!!!!
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 pm

were they CREAMMMMMY PATATOES higjdhgkjgh lol! p.s yep i aint going anywhere, i am always in the background
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Sorry guys I'm a little slow today. Please guys get along trash talk is fun and will continue but dont loose your cool. There is a comp course for a reason.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:37 pm

Since most of everthing has been edited out from the previous posts I'll be cival about this. I would be more then willing to go head to head with you now but seeing that i have 36's with stock gears and a locked stock front axel with a v8 with and weighing as much as a adsffgjxvbkvhsd it would be kind of fullish to romp on it. So in order for me to rump on it I need to upgrade my axels and get a better crawl ratio which will be achieved by installing 60's and an atlas. As for you not needing a 19 page buil thread, i'm glad. I wish I was in the same boat as you but at some point I ziged when I should of zaged with my last grand and put a small dent in it so I had to start over on it. I'm sorry if it irritaes you that it taken this long to put together and this many pages (trust me I would of rather been doing other things) but rest assure when its done i will be more the happy to go head to head with you.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:11 pm

It's nice to see nice long build threads. shows every detail and helps others who would like to do something similar. I learn something from just about every build I read. Even if the pictures are rather large. jkfg
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm

I was just saying that to nester...this board needs more tech so it's nice to see a detailed build thread. Bill...you're always good posting build threads as well with details to learn from.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:21 pm

Joe, is this becoming yard art or are you still working on it?
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 am

yeah we need some updates and pictures.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:37 pm

It has become yard art, As for pics just imagine it with no axels sitting on stands. Ive been selling parts off of it that won't be needed for the next phase of the project but I have to be careful with money right now do to the fact that work is real slow and I still have to make it through the winter. Hopefully It will begin to snow here soon and some of the equipment will start making money instead eating it up. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll get the ford over to the shop and begin to strip the driveline out of it.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:40 pm

What ford?
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Ford donor vehicle for the D60 axles.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:17 pm

The Resurection Project - Page 12 D60
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Damn Joe you got your work cut out for you sdsfhhgdigdhfo
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:58 am

Thats a Purdy Truck...
Are you gonna park it in the driveway at your house? dfjsksdkfjsd
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:49 am

So if you tear apart the truck, what are you going to do for a deer blind? I can see it now old truck sitting in the field when a deer walks by and the truck cap side window opens and a gun barrel slides out and KABLAM!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:27 pm

lol! actually I sit in the 350 with the radio on. As for tearing it apart i'm going to do it down at the shop so I can use the loaders to lift off the body panels and stuff. Belive it or not someone tried to break into the motor compartment a few weeks back. I have the hood chained down and they tried to pry it open with something. Also I have a deal pending were some one is going to trade me four 38x13x16 tsl for my tires plus $50. Just need to find a good deal on some beadlocks now.
Back to top Go down
Grason
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm

joe i have some h1 wheels, they are 16.5's and i duno what wheel size your 38's are....i will donate them to your project, i have 5 but you need the pinch rings for the center of the wheel.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 pm

thanks man I appreciate that, but the only prob is that the 38's I traded for take 16" rims. Give me a call sometime and we'll grab a few beers 7
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Is been a few days since I worked on the rig scratch I think the friday before ada was the last time it was worked on. As with most places things have been getting kind of ruff around here with the landscape contruction comming to almost screaching hault. So ive been working on some other avenues to try to make money. I haven't forgoten about the do it yourself garage but relized that i'm going to need to build a good foundation for this to start. So starting after the holidays i have a guy whose been working on transmissions for 13 years now is going to teach me to repair, rebuild, and upgrade jeep transmisions. I figured this would be good knowledge seeing the way you guys go thru trannys from the mud puddles Idea I also have another guy who will be working with me to teach me on installing gears. i hoping if things go thru (will find out after the first of the year) that I will be renting 1/2 a mechanic shop with a lift. After this becomes self proficiant I will work on getting a bigger garage with space for the do it yourselfers.
With that said this should make my jeep project move a little quiker. I'm hoping sat. that I will be moving the ford over to my shop to begin the tear down process for the sixty swap and hydro steering mbn I guess i'll have to sit down and figure out exactly how i'm going to go about it. I'll have to see what needs to have money spent on right away and what can be left alone to be upgraded later. So don't worry guys almost a year to the day after this project started the resurection project has been resurected once again Idea jocolor

Last edited by md4wheelin on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Good to hear from you Joe. The economy has hit everyone hard, some harder than others. It is an expensive hobby and projects like this take a lot of time and money. Glad to hear you haven't given up.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Thanks for the up dates, hadn't heard from you a while. If I don't see or talk to you this week. have a Merry Christmas....I'm taking the rest of the week off, no bidy buying cars, might as well sit at home than the office stairing at the walls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:01 pm

And Happy Holidays to you all king

Also Tico I still have that D35 skid plate if your still interested in getting it.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:07 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
And Happy Holidays to you all king

Also Tico I still have that D35 skid plate if your still interested in getting it.
Yea, maybe I can make my way over to your house this week sometime, let me know when you are available. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:54 am

D35 skidplate? Hey tico I've got a D60 if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection Project   The Resurection Project - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resurection Project
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next