Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Just bought a new garage

Go down 
+7
jealos-z
UPNOVER
connordanny
rockdw72
SPP YJ
md4wheelin
Rockn93YJ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Just bought a new garage Empty
PostSubject: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:03 pm

I sent the proposal and they signed it so we will be moving next month!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 pm

sweet, what area you moving to?
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Congrads Bill glad to see it worked out and now closer to R C win win
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Keedysville, MD which is just about 10 miles north of where I am now and nowhere near any RR tracks.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:32 pm

thats cool bill congrats
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Congrats!
Let me know when the moving day is and I'll come up to help move if I'm available
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:45 pm

cool.. Guess I need to come get that 60...
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

plan for closing the 19th of Feb and moving shortly afterwards. The stairs to the upstairs is very narrow with sharp corner at bottom of stairs and railing in the way. kinda sucks getting a house 3600 sq ft and the stairway is too narrow to move a standard boxspring. Most likely the furniture will have to go through the upstairs balcony. Anyone here good at climbing ladders with a dresser strapped to your back?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 pm

feb 19 scratch suddenly I think i'm going out of the country for a while unless you want me to widen that stairwell for you with a loader. Hmmm Can you get one of my skid steers up to tha balcony so we could lift a pallet with people on it up to the window with the machine and then climb through the window off the pallet?
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
feb 19 scratch suddenly I think i'm going out of the country for a while unless you want me to widen that stairwell for you with a loader. Hmmm Can you get one of my skid steers up to tha balcony so we could lift a pallet with people on it up to the window with the machine and then climb through the window off the pallet?

I really like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Just bought a new garage WA6166764_1_0
View of rear of home from the garage.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
plan for closing the 19th of Feb and moving shortly afterwards. The stairs to the upstairs is very narrow with sharp corner at bottom of stairs and railing in the way. kinda sucks getting a house 3600 sq ft and the stairway is too narrow to move a standard boxspring. Most likely the furniture will have to go through the upstairs balcony. Anyone here good at climbing ladders with a dresser strapped to your back?

Can we attach a snatch block to the roof and winch your furniture up?

House looks great - now what does the garage look like?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
Just bought a new garage WA6166764_1_0
View of rear of home from the garage.

Is that pavers or concrete on that rear patio? But it looks like it would be real easy to drive up to the balcony and lift the furniture up. Hell I think my big machine would clear the railing but weighs a good bit. The smaller machine would reach the balcony and weighs very little so it wouldn't mark up the grass at all. Now the question is can you get the machinr around to the back yard with out to many issues.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:18 pm

connordanny wrote:
Rockn93YJ wrote:

Can we attach a snatch block to the roof and winch your furniture up?

House looks great - now what does the garage look like?

Just bought a new garage WA6166764_3_0
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:21 pm

I believe I saw a double gate on the fence that you could get through near the garage. Grass? LOL, I don't need no stinkin grass. not sure about the concrete behind the house. I suspect with the ground frozen it should do fine back there. If anyone is worried about a sore back well I got just the thing.
Just bought a new garage WA6166764_10_0
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I know the Mrs. doesn't want your filthy Jeep friends cleaning up after a day of moving in the brand new jacuzzi tub...

Sweet garage and driveway/parking lot 9
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:22 pm

lol, she is so stressed I will have to send her away during the move. She would say to use the pool. The pic of the garage doesn't do it justice. it is big enough for 2 vehicles in there and it has 2 offices on the side I can combine. I will absolutely provide food and beverages for those that can help. king
Here is the house description: This home w/ 3602 fin. sq. ft. is updated w/ all of today's amenities. The MBR has it's own deck, relaxing garden tub w/ jets & a huge exercise rm. A zoned heat/cool system & heated flrs. in LR, foy & kit. An add't in-law suite that offers: 1BR, 1BTH, LR, Laund. RM, kit on main level. Oversized gar has w/ shop, ofc & 1 station hair salon. Also, an above grd pool.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Congrats Bill thats very Nice.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:38 am

Awesome Bill!! Glad it all worked out!! 7
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:46 am

looks great Bill now your boys will have room for their toys also.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 am

that is perhaps the biggest benefit Paul. got to have room for toys. I will also get my living room back. we'll move the Wee to the inlaw suite living room and perhaps a pool table finally. Dogs will have room in the back yard and hopefully I won't be tripping over stuff all the time. Wife wants new furniture so the old stuff may go in the garage office. Just need to run cable up there and wife says she'll never see me.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:28 pm

got the appraisal today and all is very good. Saw that the garage is 1336 sq ft. SWEET!
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Thats what double of what you have now? Need any shelves or cabinets?
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:10 pm

We'll see whats left of teh shelving when the prior owners are finally out.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Just let me know if you want to. Work is slow for the next month or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just bought a new garage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next