Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Just bought a new garage

Go down 
+7
jealos-z
UPNOVER
connordanny
rockdw72
SPP YJ
md4wheelin
Rockn93YJ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
adrenaline325
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
adrenaline325

Male
Number of posts : 103
Emploi : piccotek
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:59 am

Not sure if this will work for you, but in my garage (24 x 22) I built shelves that would hold the black plastic steamer trunks available at walmart - they were $19 a piece... made a steamer trunk library and taped labels on each box... make the garage a library for different outdoor gear etc.

I think I have about 30 trunks, and it just takes the space from past the area you need for the car door swings.

Secondary effect - I can just toss the appropriate trunk in the car adn go.
Rock climbing, sailing, camping....
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:06 pm

You gonna add a wing suit bin??
Back to top Go down
adrenaline325
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
adrenaline325

Male
Number of posts : 103
Emploi : piccotek
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:10 pm

A fine idea, but I think I am old enough to know I am too fragile for 100 mph free fall past cliffs... I did once have a hang glider given to me... previous owner had his leg and arm still in casts when he gave it away...
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
You gonna add a wing suit bin??

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:36 am

Signing for the house today! We are moving the important stuff tonight like the big screen tv, the YJ, and the kitchen. Joe if the call the other morning confused you that is ok. I was confused myself being half medicated and read the number off the Uhaul receipt and somehow ended up calling you and then wondered why i called you in the first place. I'll get those measures this morning.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:12 pm

House is now officially mine....and Elva's. The seller got all his furniture down the stairs and the washer/dryer also fits up the stairs. he said he took it through the balcony because it was easier. We don't have a lot of stuff and the stairs are wider than I thought so no heavy equipment is needed. There is a double gate to get in close though, about 9' wide.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:42 pm

LOL got a good laugh out of "moved the important things today, big screen tv, yj..." hahahah

I'll see you tomorrow night! Congrats sdsfhhgdigdhfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a new garage   Just bought a new garage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just bought a new garage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2