Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC

Go down 
+15
mdcj7
crazyjimmy
rockdw72
CagedSami
chics4jeeps
Locked_N_Loaded
Allium
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
MYYJROX
Chris Taylor
thinga'ma'rig
The Devil Dog
md4wheelin
4jeepnuts
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
4jeepnuts
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
4jeepnuts

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-02

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Empty
PostSubject: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:29 pm

The event is scheduled for 16 Sept 2007,

Will anyone be going to RC on Sat the 15th to pre-run the trails, Last year we only came out for the event on that day.

We are trying to plan our trip in advance, and see if we need to come out early.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:41 pm

damn this falls on the last big dogs event for the year. Thats not cool.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:56 am

Yes, the plan is to wheel Saturay as a club, get our leakings in, then have a meeting and designate the trails for Sunday. Finalize the last adjustment to the event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:13 am

who comes up with these dates? as far as i know there are allot of people in the rock raiders group scheduled to go to big dogs that weekend. i am one of them scratch ( i will be at the dogs)
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:17 pm

Count me in. I have 24 years dedicated to this cause so...
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:14 pm

I'm confused too....I thought this event was to be on September 8th/9th in place of our normal monthly ride. scratch What happened? Like Von said, there are alot of others planning on being at Big Dogs including myself. I want to do the ADA run & even have a child with juvenile diabetes who is planning on riding along with me who is super excited. Let's get this straightened out...I know I'm not the only one who doesn't want to have to choose between the two events. Tico - is there any reason we can't have the ADA run on September 8th/9th?

Last edited by on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:34 pm

i would love to go to the ada run , i enjoyed it and it is a good cause..............(that is a no-brainer). i just thought from talking to other on the big dogs part of this forum that we were doing the dogs that weekend.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:46 pm

the Idea of having the ADA run the week before or after big dogs sounds great to me that way everybody wins in the end.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:03 pm

You know everyone has been notified early in the year that the event was going on the same date as last year, the only change was from Saturday to Sunday. Big Dogs came after that information was put out. I can not change the date because it has been advertise as such, Bigdog events always conflicts with our events, no matter what I do. the last event we had planned got can because someone posted a bigdog event in the middle of ours and consequestly, we both lost opportunities. Remember the calendar on Meet Up where we posted the events.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:58 pm

i guess i will have to rethink this through and figure out where i will be going, i suppose i could stay the night at rausch for sat and sunday.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 pm

I will be out for this one. I passed on the other 3 big dog events to go to this one because it is going to be a very big event this year with big sponsors showing up and everything. Somewhere I missed that the ADA ride will be the same weekend as it was last year. If I heard about it I would have written it in my calander and I'm quite anal about that. I though we were going to change it so it wouldn't compete with big dogs but I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 pm

Am I alone here but I haven't been on the meet-up site at all. Since I was kicked off and didn't bother to resign up cause there was no action on the meet-up. All the good stuff is on the forum. I could be alone with this but thats why I didn't know about the dates. i would like to go to the ADA run but I too was considering wheeling at big dogs cause its only a hour away. But with the current mods that I'm working on with the jeep I'm not sure if I will even be back wheeling the rig by then. But for the better of both runs the ADA and Big Dogs we should keep our plans to ourselves and not on the forum. That way everyones personal opinions don't change other peoples ride plans. Everyone has different people they enjoy wheeling with and different events that they want to attend. just my .02 cents I will shut up. jkfg
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:37 pm

I just going to speak up and say when everyone stops talking with each other is when your going to start to see problems begin. Communication is always the key to success. I'm going to start a new thread for big dogs so as not to tramp on this one or take away at all from this event. But basically we have the privilage to run R.C. all year and we do at every monthly trail ride we have, Big dogs you get the chance to wheel at 4 times a year and thats it. Sept. is the biggest event they hold for the year so I think it stinks that we personly have to choose but also it takes away from other people participating in our event. My feeling is if you can move the event from sat. to sun., you can move it from one week to the next.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 5:08 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
I just going to speak up and say when everyone stops talking with each other is when your going to start to see problems begin. Communication is always the key to success. I'm going to start a new thread for big dogs so as not to tramp on this one or take away at all from this event. But basically we have the privilage to run R.C. all year and we do at every monthly trail ride we have, Big dogs you get the chance to wheel at 4 times a year and thats it. Sept. is the biggest event they hold for the year so I think it stinks that we personly have to choose but also it takes away from other people participating in our event. My feeling is if you can move the event from sat. to sun., you can move it from one week to the next.

I appreciate your input, but the date and the place had been heavely exposed, people have already made plans to attend for that weekend, The Sunday factor was already on the calander. It does suck, but BigDogs event has nothing to do with ours, our date is the best weekend available to us and planned well in advance with Rausch Creek too. In fact it the date had been already targeted when the 2006 event ended.

I know you guys wanna go to both, but I am affraid that will be an impossible task. Our supporting venders have been told of the date on their letter, the internet and the advertising all correspond the same. You guys go ahead play at Big Dogs, have fun, we will survive, I have to think for the rest of the club and the community of Offroaders this affects, not just a few members.

I have already received stuff for the raffle and waiting for more. I have other folks that have volunteered to guide and spot and I am sure there will be more. You will be missed!

Last edited by on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:39 pm

i just want to say that i hope the ada run brings in more money than last year, i will still be pledging money for the event even though i will not be there, that is reason for the run. not to just wheel. i hope everyone can donate something to the cause even if they are not there.IT SHOULD BE A GREAT EVENT cheers
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:41 pm

Well its a good cause so Im gonna do my best to be there. On the plus side I run with the little runts, not the big dogs! plus its a couple days before jeep camp - so good way to start the week for me.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:49 pm

Raising money for the ADA is the most important thing about this event so I will also be donating to the cause even though I won't be there.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: UP DATE OF THE WEB SITE   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:45 pm

THERE HAVE BEEN SOME UP DATES TO OUR WEB SITE, IN PARTICULAR SOME ADDED PAGES. IF YOU HAVEN'T VISITED IT, DO SO AND KEEP UP WITH WHAT THE PUBLIC AT LARGE IS READING AND SEEING.

http://www.marylandrockraiders4x4club.com/AmericanDiabetesFundraiserpage.html

Last edited by on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:37 am

Looks great Tico, Let me know how to help.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:52 am

Make a copy of the flier and pass them out, also need more sponsors, I mailed 84 locations and received 4 replies, event though they are 4, they amount to over 1700 worth in certificates. More is good. let other clubs know too.

Thanks. Looks like I will miss this weekend ride. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:55 am

Did you send anything to Mt Zion? I can get you some more info and I will try to hit up Mike this weekend.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:17 am

Chris Taylor wrote:
Did you send anything to Mt Zion? I can get you some more info and I will try to hit up Mike this weekend.
No I haven't, I will get me an e-mail and I will send them a message, grease the skids before that, thanks
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Up date to the Web Page concerning the ADA   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:51 pm

http://www.marylandrockraiders4x4club.com/AmericanDiabetesFundraiserpage.html
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:05 am

Looks good! Great work. I don't know if I'm just not seeing it...but where's the date of the event on that page?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 am

Opps! your right Nick good eyes I didn't catch that on this page. thanks for bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next