Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC

Go down 
+15
mdcj7
crazyjimmy
rockdw72
CagedSami
chics4jeeps
Locked_N_Loaded
Allium
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
MYYJROX
Chris Taylor
thinga'ma'rig
The Devil Dog
md4wheelin
4jeepnuts
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:50 pm

Thinking about coming up Sat for the club run and stay the nite. What trails are gonna be run?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:00 pm

chics4jeeps wrote:
Thinking about coming up Sat for the club run and stay the nite. What trails are gonna be run?
man where have you been, I haven't seen you in a long while, we are running all types of trails, from green to red. Pick your flavor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
CagedSami
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
CagedSami

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:43 am

Well Dad and I both will have our sami's up for this run, cant wait to run with the club. The sami is a totally different beast then last time everyone sall it. (besides nester, he sall it at gonzookin) Smile
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:18 pm

hey john if i can make it, MAYBE. you want to run blacks or blues?
Back to top Go down
CagedSami
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
CagedSami

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:01 am

heck yeah man, ordering the kit to put my yjs on today and I have a front locker on the way!!! Oh gonna need some supervision on that so I will let you know! We wont tell dad what we are doing and just guide him through. 9
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:53 pm

Thats cool with me I need to work on some clearance issues and I will let you know whats up.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Follow Up to the ADA   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:13 pm

Hello fellow Raiders;

Time nears for the September meet and finalization of our fundraiser , this year with the Park collecting the fees at the time of registration, they have lifted a great deal of stress from me, but created another else where, because of that, now I am left with wondering when will I received those confirmation for a commemorative T-shirt and/or the raffle tickets. My nerves that used to be like steel are melting away as each day nears, although I have had great replies from a bunch of you, I still lake the advance registration for the t-shirt or raffle tickets.

The support has been extremely good from the vendors and business people alike, we have lot’s of gifts to give away for the raffle, from a full Bushwhacker kit to trinkets and dinners. I am sure it will turn out great. Thanks to the members that have volunteered to help with the trails and other set ups. I will post a message to you guys separately later. Thank you to the members that have also help get things for the raffle, your contribution has been wonderful. I spoke to the Diabetes director and he is ecstatic for this years turn out and trial ride, he actually will ride with one of us this time.

In all I have collected some $3,500 in prizes, with more arriving as time nears. Please, please send in your registration form with your intent to buy T-shirt and or raffle, let’s make it a great turnout, bring your friends, associates and family. The people you will be helping in the long run may be one of your relatives that might have diabetes. It strikes everyone and at different ages and situation. Last year I had spoken to Vince McMahon and unfortunately he couldn't make the event due to other engagements, earlier this year about Feb he had been hospitalized and found to be diabetic, after a month or so he had recovered, I couldn’t reach him and I had worried about his health, several months later he told me what happened and he grateful to have the support from his family to watch over him them. My own story is no different, after 21 years of Marine Corps life, the last thing in my mind was to become diabetic, yet here I am type 2 under medication now. It could an age thing, or lack of activities, what ever it is it has me now and having lost my Grandmother to it, I will do what I can to bring alertness to all, this is a mission, not just mind but ours, we all have some member of our own family with it. Let’s fight for them, for your piece of mind, and most of all to find a cure. Thank you for your support and for taking part in this event.

Tico
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:50 pm

Whats the T-shirt look like?

Who is going to lead the Blacks and Reds during the run?
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:34 pm

provided I don't break anything at big dogs I can guide or tail gun anything you need me to. I will be up there sometime saturday night so anyone camping save me a spot for my tent. just printed out the form, I'll send it out to ya
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:23 am

sweet we can figure it out on sunday. I have John and his dad in the zuki's running with me and they will run anything we really want to that is blues blacks and maybe some reds. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CagedSami
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
CagedSami

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:40 pm

FYI Tico, Lynn has the ADA run listed on the 15th on the website not the 16th. Look on the main page where it says upcoming rides.
Back to top Go down
crazyjimmy
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
crazyjimmy

Male
Number of posts : 66
Emploi : United States Navy Retired
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: hey guys been real busy   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm

But I will be up with the daughter.
Tim will be bringing up his wagoneer

Tim bought a almost rust free 1971 Jeepster, complete. Of course it dont run and is in my driveway?

See everyone there, we are planning on camping.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:20 pm

I plan on camping also After we check in on Sat. how about we set up camp before hitting the trails.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:29 pm

CagedSami wrote:
FYI Tico, Lynn has the ADA run listed on the 15th on the website not the 16th. Look on the main page where it says upcoming rides.
Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 am

http://www.marylandrockraiders4x4club.com/AmericanDiabetesFundraiserpage.html

Please support these folks who support our fundraiser. Thank you for your help, I still could use more trinkets for the give away bags.

People can buy a star on behalf of a loved one that has pass away. I will keep that star on the web page until our next event in 2008. See the ADA Page of our web site.

In addition let me say that the Auction Brokers owner has really stepped up to the plate by solely sponsoring the T-shirts for this year fundraiser, and a huge thanks to Paul Sobwick for coordinating that interest. It turns out that they have 2 family members with Diabetes too, and this is a way for them to support their cause. Almost all of us have someone with diabetes. Let’s help fund the research for a cure.

Special thanks to all you guys that have been helping me with getting gifts and stuff, with my deepest appreciation,

Last edited by on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CagedSami
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
CagedSami

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:21 pm

hey tico, dad and I are coming but dont think i can get my registration into you ontime. Just letting you know we are coming and I plan on buying some raffle tickets (even though a lot of the stuff is for those "jeep" things Wink )
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:38 am

Hey John dont worry I didn't either. If you win any Jeep stuff I will be more than happy to take it off your hands lol!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:49 am

CagedSami wrote:
hey tico, dad and I are coming but dont think i can get my registration into you ontime. Just letting you know we are coming and I plan on buying some raffle tickets (even though a lot of the stuff is for those "jeep" things Wink )
No need to worry about the raffle, there will be cash awards, gift certificates for dinners, bumpers re;ated stuff like that. Just put it in the mail soon. Go to the web site home page the form is there for the T-shirt order and the raffle tickets.
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:19 am

Hey Tico, da checks in the mail (really it is) with confirmation for 2 tees & tickets. We are coming up Friday and staying at the Pine Grove Comfort Inn. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Had a blast last year. Hope Crazy Jimmy brings the Frankenjeep again...would love to play in the mud lol!

jeepchic V & P
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:28 am

chics4jeeps wrote:
Hey Tico, da checks in the mail (really it is) with confirmation for 2 tees & tickets. We are coming up Friday and staying at the Pine Grove Comfort Inn. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Had a blast last year. Hope Crazy Jimmy brings the Frankenjeep again...would love to play in the mud lol!

jeepchic V & P
Your in luck, he will be bringing the Franken Jeep and Timmy is also bring his to play, so be ready for some fun. They wil lbe camping out. I haven't camped out for a while so I might do the same. camp fire and all. SHould be a great time. Thanks
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: This is an advance look at our T-shirt   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:54 pm

For those wondering what this t-shirt design will look like, take a look at this. The little girl that came to support her older brother who had type 1 diabetes last year; came to drive her little Barbie Jeep at the park in support. Such Love for her brother is Awesome and I couldn't think no better way to praise her love and support than to make her the center for this years design.

If you have not ordered your shirt yet, get cracking because there will only be 100 and the design will not be available again. The artist selected the Jeeps based on what fits the concept I gave him.

Let me thank those of you who have made this possible and for your support. Thanks!

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 2007MarylandRockRaiders-ADATrailFun

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:10 pm

I ordered some changes to the shirt but you get to see where we are going with this. Hoep you guys like it. Now if I can only find the name of these kidds I'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:19 pm

Looks great Tico. My app and check will be in the mail this weekend! Can't wait for the run! rabbit
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 am

scratch is that Bobbi on the shirt?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:53 am

makitupthehardway wrote:
scratch is that Bobbi on the shirt?
I don't know, but the design is being altered a little, let's see what returns. The concept is what I am most interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next