Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC

Go down 
+15
mdcj7
crazyjimmy
rockdw72
CagedSami
chics4jeeps
Locked_N_Loaded
Allium
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
MYYJROX
Chris Taylor
thinga'ma'rig
The Devil Dog
md4wheelin
4jeepnuts
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:46 am

The Comfort Inn, still have rooms available for those interested in one. They are making sure we have first crack at them. Make your reservation quickly. You can't beat the rate that we get!

1-570-345-8031 Mel (Comfort Inn)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: re   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:48 am

Didnt realize I sent that to you... Two guys installing new comcast cable underground approached me this morning about the jeep and I mentioned the run to them.. I was providing them all the info so they can attend..

Good idea though posting on forum... LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:05 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
Dude.. what parts you still waiting for???

RE Track Bar... Has to be replaced with another one caust the mount is drilled out larger on the body. Adams has a HD one that they say will work but I need to replace some brackets and it is $80 more that the R E.

Even if I got it today which is not likely I would not have time to get it on and aligned to leave early Sat morning. Adams ordered it on Tuesday of last week and told me 3-5 days...
Back to top Go down
waldo27
LS/Locker
LS/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:17 pm

Chris Taylor wrote:
Does not look like my Jeep will be ready... Anyone have a open seat.??? I can do spotting and picture duty.

i have an open seat i'll be going up saturday morning
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:22 pm

Thanks. I will be up there in my truck and hop in with someone.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:50 pm

If you get it and want to do it call me.. i will come up tonight and help.. Alignment?? Come on.. we can do that 8pm tommorow night if we have too...

Matt

Here's what I tell my guys when they want to go home and we have a jeep to work on.... jocolor Just kiddin.. but seriously we can get it done if you want too.. Actually Waldo would be the one working on it...

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:56 pm

waldo27 wrote:
Chris Taylor wrote:
Does not look like my Jeep will be ready... Anyone have a open seat.??? I can do spotting and picture duty.

i have an open seat i'll be going up saturday morning

That would work out very well........ Lets see here.. Waldo in a new rubi and Chris as a spotter..

John, remember Chris is the guy with the black tj we are always working on.. He isnt afraid of NO STINKING ROCKS!!!

This could get very interesting!!!!!!

Just messin around.. lol!
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:17 pm

Hey Chris,

Jason at Powers Rock and Rally should have the RE adjustable track bar in stock. I just bought the extreme duty w/ bracket from him last week.
He is located in Abingdon. Here is his contact info incase you want to get ahold of him:
jpowers@powersrockandrally.com
443-921-8002 x502

What broke on yours?
I have the bolt and heim joint still intact if you need it. On mine the threaded part of the bar itself failed.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: The ADA T-Shirts have arrived!   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:15 pm

Well, Excel Sportsware has come through again, Bless their hearts. All the shrits are accounted for and ready for pick up or delivery. I am going to put them in a bin and seperate them. Those of you that have paid in advance will have yours in a goodie bag, Yes I got goody bags too. Thanks to Andy and Angie Robertson. Well, my stress is slowly going away. I got the tires for the trailer, tomorrow I have to get them installed, Only place I know that can do that is Jiffy Hitch or does anyone know a different place near by?

The Jeep is operational but not at full 100% but as long as it works it gets used. If you guys have 2 way radios, bring them we could use them on the trails. In the mroning I pick up 2 10x10 tents for the event stuff. I was going to camp, but my back just can't handle it anymore. So I am sorry Crazy Jimmy, I would be staying in the comfort Inn, my son will come to play the entire weekend, its been a long time for him.

Mr. Tire corporation send me 2 gift certificates for oil changes, cool, they are now on board with the club. Things are looking up finally.

Well I hope to leave sometime after 6 Friday and check in at the Hotel. There I will be putting the Goodie bags together and order of gift to be awarded, anyone available please ask the receptionist for my room number or call my Cell. See you guys Tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday! Drive with care and thank you all so much for your time, efforts and donations. Together we can make a difference, and this is proff!
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:35 am

connordanny wrote:
Hey Chris,

Jason at Powers Rock and Rally should have the RE adjustable track bar in stock. I just bought the extreme duty w/ bracket from him last week.
He is located in Abingdon. Here is his contact info incase you want to get ahold of him:
jpowers@powersrockandrally.com
443-921-8002 x502

What broke on yours?
I have the bolt and heim joint still intact if you need it. On mine the threaded part of the bar itself failed.

Bushing and the Heim joint are both bad. I will call him today though.

Matt - I will call you as soon as i have the part in hand
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:04 am

Chris,

You can have the old heim joint if you want it to get you back on the road. I don't know if the bushing is removeable or not. If it is you can have that too. Its downtown in Canton. If you wind up getting a new track bar you can have the other heim as a spare.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:19 am

thanks Danny. I'll get it from ya the next time I see you. The bushing could be replaced but they are a PITA to remove, like control arm bushings. I'll take the heim joint if you don't have a use for it though.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:02 pm

My rig is ready and ryan is going to meet me at my house after work. We should be leaving around 6:30-7 staying tonight at the comfot and caming saturday night. putting up a tent in the dark sucks. Tico you have my number call if you need anything I will see everyone up there tonight or in the morning for the prerun. CB channel on the highway I will be on 19 and then 15 once I get close to Tower city or I'm in the Park.
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:25 pm

We are headed out shortly...maybe see you guys 2nite at the hotel. Cabelas stop is necessary on every trip cheers Gonna try to make the Goose around 8ish, if not we'll be at Rausch by 9. Will have the CB on.
Getting psyched!!! :minit:

V jeepchic
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:35 pm

If I can get everything ready early enough I might head up tonight.. If not I will see you guys at Tom's and then at the goose..
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:59 am

Crazy Jimmy and Tim will meet us for breakfast at the goose about 7-30AM, thereafter we will be at the Park Stage area about 8:30, once you guys check in for the day ride, head straight to the MRR area and air down, doors off, tops off (Jeep tops tongue ), and don't forget to disconnect the front sway bar.

There will be lines set up for Blacks/red, Green/Blue, each team will be divided subject to those present. I rather keep teams of 10 or less.

Advance registration for ADA shirts and raffle tickets will be available at the hotel Saturday evening. Regular club shirts are always available on demand. Size are almost limited to 2XX, XL, L and a few M's.

See you at breakfast or at the park tomorrow morning! Good night! Sleep
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:54 am

As of today, September 15 at (11:45PM) the total count of prizes and gift certificate ward values $4,815.00, In all there are 73 total awards to be made. That's an averange of $65.96 DOLLARS PER PRIZE!

Greatest fund raiser value yet for our ADA. Thanks to our generous sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4