Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC

Go down 
+15
mdcj7
crazyjimmy
rockdw72
CagedSami
chics4jeeps
Locked_N_Loaded
Allium
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
MYYJROX
Chris Taylor
thinga'ma'rig
The Devil Dog
md4wheelin
4jeepnuts
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:15 am

Okay is that Bobbi's jeep?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:52 am

looks like they had a couple of pictues then just converted them over to the shirt.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:13 am

Well Joe thinking about it that could be your ZJ.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:26 am

Yes I send them a selection of photos to choose from of Jeeps in action, I gave the artis discreation to choose what he felt best would fit the concept. Our T-shirt design is drawing very close to the production date so whatever he come out swith now, is final and hoepto have them done for the event in time. Thisng are looking good, I am still getting gift certificates from vendors, some great some OK, but everyone we get just means more to raffle away, I would love to have enough for everyone to get something. Lets see what we end up with. I need new coil springs for my Jeep, I am looking for 4.5 lift front and rear, anyone who has them lets talk. My springs are sagging just like me, hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:44 pm

I have some 4" zj coils that would give you 5" on the tj.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:12 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
I have some 4" zj coils that would give you 5" on the tj.
Cool, when can I pick them up? and how much?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:49 am

give me a call or stop by co I can show them to you and we'll talk about a price and that block that you wanted to order.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:00 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
give me a call or stop by co I can show them to you and we'll talk about a price and that block that you wanted to order.
I've already bought the bricks from home depot, they had a sale for 1.69 ea. I bought a palet worth about 144 units, hell, I will need more now that the wall is only half way.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Plan of action for the ADA and all involved.   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:39 am

Profile for the ADA fundraiser day

We will be meeting at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in the Twin City area of PA, Sunday, September 16, 2007 between 8:30AM through 9:30 AM, Club member who are volunteering for assignments need to meet at 7:30AM to 8:00 AM by the Club Tent. After a brief prior top the arrival of participants and again after the trail designation prior to commencing the event.

The trail rides will commence at or around 9:30 AM lead trail guide is in charge and responsible for the members in his or her group. When there is a brake down of a vehicle, the trail guide is to communicate this to the club tent manager, so that arrangements can be made to repair or recover the vehicle if at all possible. But the trail ride is to continue for the benefit of the group, however, no member shall be left alone on the trail, there should always be a second vehicle to keep company and assistance. Should the group decided as a group to assist the broken driver that would be an outstanding act of brotherhood and commended.

Each trail guide leader will have their own instructions as to where to trail and rest for lunch. They are to check and make sure that everyone in their group is properly equipped with tow hooks front and rear and that their battery is fasten and secured, that they have a spare tire. Identify those with winches and place them in between other drivers without, preferably in front middle and in the rear. We will try to keep the groups in 10 units each. Consequently each trail leader should have a tail gunner to communicate with the lead guide like an operable CB radio or hand held two way radio. Also, when ever possible have a member of the group designated to take pictures of the trails and incidents if any.

We will hold a 50/50 raffle collection of $5.00 before the trail ride and call the winner after the return from the trails at the club tent. Trail guide leaders will be task to sell additional tickets to increase the pot. The winner will receive 50% of the money collected from the 50/50 draw. Winner must be present for the award!

Lunch time and locations: Lunch time will be taken between 12-1PM and will be determined by the trail guide leader subject to their location at that time. However, I recommend we meet at the Comp course parking area for lunch. This will provide more opportunities for photos of the groups involved in the ADA fund raiser for publications in News letters and venders supporting this event.

Continue the trail rides and call it a day at 4:30PM (begins to head back to the stage area Club tent), make sure all return for the raffle and awards. Please mention that winner must be present.

The announcer will call credit to all the supporting venders. Additionally each award of $100 or greater will require a photo for the vender supporting that prize and sign for the prize. All persons involved in this fund raiser are qualified to participate in the 50/50 and the raffle accordingly.

Special mention of the major supporters for this event, i.e. Auction Brokers, Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing, Bushwacker and the Rausch Creek Off road Park organization.

Accountability of all funds is reported to Tico Carreras to determine how much has been raised during the even if possible as well as a report of the activities, winners, and clubs involved will be posted on all club communication points.

Point to ponder: There is a good likelihood that some type of media will be present to cover this even, before, during or after. Are you ready to have fun! Are you ready to help generated funding for this cause? Are we ready to stand up and be counted? I think so....see you guys there. And let me say thank you all for your support and efforts to make this a success.

To see our current account of Sponsors visit this link:
http://www.marylandrockraiders4x4club.com/AmericanDiabetesFundraiserpage.html
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:29 pm

Just trying to my #*&% together...Saturday club run still meeting at the Goose at 8:30 or Rausch at 9? Haven't seen much chatter about running Saturday and what trails. We're coming up Friday afternoonish to hopefully run Sat but black trails are still out.

jeepchic V king
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Saturday is a easy run to let us check the park out and plan our routes. Nothing hard unless people want to play on the bypasses. 9 I think to say 9 at the park. or at the shell station/gooseberry by 8. I might drive up on friday night I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Your OK, there will be sevaral people form the club there on Friday camping. Hopefully me too. We can meet at the Gooseberry for breakfast by 8Am through 8:30 then at the park lined up on the trails we will take. Everything is based on who is there Friday night and Saturday morning for setting up the tents. I am picking up 2 10x10's from the Cockeysvill area.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:29 pm

GREAT NEWS, so far we have raised about $3975 in raffle prizes, this is an estimate based on gift certificates values and donated items. In additional to this we have also collected $1465 in T-shirt sales and Raffle tickets. This means we are half way to our goal.

I am, sure that their will be additionals sales on location of both. Thank you to all who have registered early for the T-shirt and raffle tickets.
Back to top Go down
CagedSami
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
CagedSami

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:39 am

Dont know about the rest of you guys and gals but Im getting stoked about this weekend. Got the new springs on my sami and we just bolted up power steering to my fathers sami. So who out there is gonna run some blacks and maybe dare I say reds rabbit
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:04 pm

CagedSami wrote:
Dont know about the rest of you guys and gals but Im getting stoked about this weekend. Got the new springs on my sami and we just bolted up power steering to my fathers sami. So who out there is gonna run some blacks and maybe dare I say reds rabbit

I'm in for some blacks and reds affraid
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:57 pm

Not me, I am still waiting on one part to get back on the road after a month and a half of fixing... I will be happy to watch you all though. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:11 pm

Guys, we will have enough for all of you. There will be ridders for all levels. Since my Jeep is not at 100% I will handle the green trails, but will need 2 others to help guide or spot.

Providing I get there friday or saturday I can cover some materials with those of you volunteering to handle trails
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:26 pm

I'm not qualified to guide or spot yet but I'll (and wife) be there to do what ever you need sunday.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:36 pm

Allium wrote:
I'm not qualified to guide or spot yet but I'll (and wife) be there to do what ever you need sunday.
Good deal.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:34 pm

I'll work greens or blues
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:57 am

Does not look like my Jeep will be ready... Anyone have a open seat.??? I can do spotting and picture duty.
Back to top Go down
CagedSami
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
CagedSami

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:06 am

between my dad and I we will have one open seat.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:21 am

Good Deal. thanks. I will definitly be there Sunday, maybe Sat,
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:05 am

Dude.. what parts you still waiting for???
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Quick links About the ADA RUN   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:42 am

https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com/index.htm club forum

http://marylandrockraiders4x4club.com/ Club webpage.. shows Sundays Diabetes run and forms.Once you are on the web page go down to the meetup link and check out the pictures from prior rides..

http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/ Rausch Creek offroad park forum

http://rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/ Rausch Creek Webpage... shows park and costs

Provided bt Matt Elick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC   ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADA Fundraiser Run @ RC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next